The last song you listened to is now your country's national anthem.

HimochiIsAwesome

Oct 24, 2011
Mortis Nuncius said:
HimochiIsAwesome said:
Mortis Nuncius said:
HimochiIsAwesome said:
I'm guessing that the opening/ending music for Zero Punctuation doesn't count, so it'd be...
...*checks iTunes*...
...oh fugmuffins. It was, in all honesty, "Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau". Which is the Welsh national anthem. And I live in Wales.
Well, THAT went well, didn't it? *sarcastic tone*
Perhaps it was just destined for unchanging. XD
Or maybe I'm just kinda sad for having my National Anthem on my iTunes... *facepalm*
Well, that's not that bad. I mean I have The Star Spangled Banner on my iTunes. Except that one's the Jimi Hendrix version from the original Woodstock...and it actually came with a Woodstock album...hmm...

Okay, maybe it is just a leetle bit sad. XD But perhaps the Welsh National Anthem is a catchy tune, who's to say for certain?
I will tell you for certain, it isn't as catchy as ya think.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNtybd7kTqo

I also think I might stop spamming this forum now, haha~

Escapefromwhatever

Feb 21, 2009
Leemaster777 said:
Well, considering I just finished watching the new episode of My Little Pony...

Oh dear.
You know what? I'd be cool with that. I mean, an ego trip works as the US national anthem, no?

Tortilla the Hun

Decidedly on the Fence
May 7, 2011
HimochiIsAwesome said:
Mortis Nuncius said:
HimochiIsAwesome said:
Mortis Nuncius said:
HimochiIsAwesome said:
I'm guessing that the opening/ending music for Zero Punctuation doesn't count, so it'd be...
...*checks iTunes*...
...oh fugmuffins. It was, in all honesty, "Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau". Which is the Welsh national anthem. And I live in Wales.
Well, THAT went well, didn't it? *sarcastic tone*
Perhaps it was just destined for unchanging. XD
Or maybe I'm just kinda sad for having my National Anthem on my iTunes... *facepalm*
Well, that's not that bad. I mean I have The Star Spangled Banner on my iTunes. Except that one's the Jimi Hendrix version from the original Woodstock...and it actually came with a Woodstock album...hmm...

Okay, maybe it is just a leetle bit sad. XD But perhaps the Welsh National Anthem is a catchy tune, who's to say for certain?
I will tell you for certain, it isn't as catchy as ya think.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNtybd7kTqo

I also think I might stop spamming this forum now, haha~
My goodness, that isn't very catchy at all...

Well, it would seem that you may be afflicted with patriotism. XD

katsabas

Apr 23, 2008

All Greeks should start weeping and cutting themselves. If they haven't already.

Siege_TF

May 9, 2010
"Blood For The Blood God"?
I suppose we could replace the maple leaf with Khorne's icon. That'll make the yanks nervous!

Jazoni89

Dec 24, 2008
Massive Attack's Protection as the British anthem.

Do you know what, that isn't such a bad idea. British Group, British Singer (Tracey Thorn from Everything but the Girl), makes sense really.

Tea and Crumpets anyone?

OctoH

Feb 14, 2011
Jamie Cullum's "Don't Stop the Music"...well, I suppose we are a musical people

dagill

Oct 20, 2011
What is love by Haddaway is now the UK's anthem.

Be jelly rest of the world.

LordHotCakes

Feb 28, 2011

Get it on by Colour Haze. Yay for Prog Metal :p This would be for Wales, since I am welsh, but Wales isn't a Country, so this is for Britain!