The Last Story Isn't Coming Out West

TheGuy(wantstobe)

Dec 8, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
:(

Darn it...I was really looking forward to this.
See my previous two posts as to why this is a crappy article and shouldn't have even been posted without massive qualifiers in the name and text

Trogdor1138

May 28, 2010
Release it! :O

It sounded really interesting and it would sell plenty over here, even I was looking forward to it and I barely play JRPG's ever...

Aiddon_v1legacy

Nov 19, 2009
Mike, it's a generic response from a nameless PR guy, that's about as far from confirmed as you can get.

Oh, and Mistwalker is still Tweeting about the game. IN ENGLISH. Oh yeah, they're SO not releasing it over here. In short: people have jumped the gun on this

Karthesios

Jul 11, 2010
This blows. Still, there's chance they'll change their minds.

/keeps fingers crossed.
//hopes Aiddon is right.

TheZaius

May 7, 2008
Eh, I was never really interested in the first place. Why?

"because it features a real-time combat system instead of traditional turn-based fighting."

Timbydude

Crime-Solving Rank 11 Paladin
Jul 15, 2009
This probably isn't anything close to a confirmation that it's not coming out. It's just some random employee saying they don't have any release plans yet.

Let's hope so, at least.

Madmanonfire

Jul 24, 2009
Aiddon said:
Mike, it's a generic response from a nameless PR guy, that's about as far from confirmed as you can get.

Oh, and Mistwalker is still Tweeting about the game. IN ENGLISH. Oh yeah, they're SO not releasing it over here. In short: people have jumped the gun on this
I sure hope you're right about this.
OT: I almost panicked when I read the thread title. Don't you dare make this mistake Nintendo.

Liberator XIII

Jun 29, 2009
I feel slightly ashamed I've never heard of this. Judging by some of the responses, it's well worth keeping tabs on. I hope all the sceptics are right, mostly for you guys, but a bit for me too - it might (or might have) tip(ped) me enough to finally get a Wii.

Adzma

Sep 20, 2009
That's a brilliant business strategy Nintendo, push every single person in Western society to piracy. That'll make you plenty of money!

Syntax Man

Apr 8, 2008
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD DAMN IT, EVERY TIME A GOOD LOOKING JAPANESE DEVELOPED WII GAME COMES OUT IN NEVER HITS THE WEST

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

*collapses in trembling rage*

twaddle

Nov 17, 2009
well they probably don't want to change the game to "suit western audiences". They have been doing that alot lately. I find this bollocks, but then again the fact that they learn english all through primary school and the upper levels of their education and the fact that we won't learn their language and about their culture as much as they do our shows a bit of stupidity and laziness on are part. If we all went and learned Japanese, we wouldn't be having this problem.

lazinesslord

Jun 13, 2010
BULL****!!!!!
I was really looking forward to this game! >:O
At least there is still a chance of it being released.