The last thing killed, or that you beat, in a game is now right next to you.

Ninjat_126

Nov 19, 2010
manic_depressive13 said:
Ninjat_126 said:
Well, yeah. But at least he'd be honest and upfront about it.
Haha, he wasn't honest, he was just obvious. Dat creepy chuckle.
He doesn't lie though. He even tells you what spoilery thing he's about to do.

deline19

Mar 6, 2012
Why hello there Crawmerax the Invincible, and thank you for not only killing me but my entire city, because it looked at you funny.

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
An army of Muslims. Moors, to be precise. They seem kinda miffed about all the holy wars I, as the Emperor of Brittania, waged against them recently, but it was all fun and games when they were driving the Christians out of Spain. What goes around comes around, I suppose...

The game is Crusader Kings 2, just for the record...

Haagrum

May 3, 2010
Seth from Street Fighter IV.

Yeah, not too worried. I'm a corrupt corporate type, too... with no superhuman powers worth copying.

JasonKaotic

Mar 18, 2009
Oh... er, it's the fourth colossus. I'm fairly sure I don't have a house anymore. Or any bodily organs.

SuperNova221

May 29, 2010
An entire zerg army controlled by a statistically average commander.

The world *might* be ruined. Have fun.

Polyg0n

Jul 16, 2009
Diablos from Monster Hunter portable 3rd. That fucker is too big too even fit in my room, but strong enough to tear through the walls and it being an animal/monster I can't even negotiate with it. So yeah, I'm very much dead.

Delsana

Aug 16, 2011
Weentastic said:
Taiidan Mothership. Oops, I brought back a giant relic from the past (pun intended). The good news is that I'm probably too small to notice. The bad news is that the entire neighborhood is crushed.
The world might be a bit worse than you think.

Most space ships aren't meant to operate in atmosphere, their engine principles don't work the same, and since that ship is obviously not meant to officially be grounded either, it's more likely that it could detonate, explode, or cause some serious damage to the surrounding area, more around the entire state, since ships aren't small. In that case, its engines could go nuclear-protofusion explosion-or whatever type they operate on... and likely the soldiers would come out and wage war. Some nukes might fire off as well.

SmilingWorlock

Knowledge is power.
Oct 22, 2010
Skyrim Dragon, I'm dead. I always die in this kind of threads. No fair.

rhizhim said:
why the hell would i sit next to a corpse?

these kind of threads are starting to get ridiculous....

because the police is banging on your door and you dont have any place to hide him?

he is dead. what the hell would he be able to do to you after you gibbed him to bits?
Still dead - my room is not big enough, it will crush me anyways.

Bazaalmon

Apr 19, 2009
One of those creepy little girl dolls with the knife from Alice: Madness returns. Of course, I was in wonderland at the time, so the doll will only reach up to about my ankle. I can just step on it, unless it uses that knife as a pin to stick in my foot. Then I'll just tear its arms off.

Dethenger

Jul 27, 2011
I got lucky, because I'm pretty sure the last guy I beat was some asshole in Skyrim who wanted to brawl. Worst case scenario I get roughed up.

Actually, come to think of it, I went hunting for Dragon Priest Masks after that. Fuck me.