The last way you died in a videogame is how you are going to die IRL

The_Critic

Aug 22, 2011
A corrupted old dragon god of the tvinter imperium is going to do me in, but hey at least I'm the hero of ferelden.

esperandote

Feb 25, 2009
I don't remember the last game i played in wich you actually die, i mostly play King of fighters and you only knock out opponents. It might have been Mortal Kombat... oh shit.

Ramare

Apr 27, 2009
So...I'm going to die by winning an epic swordfight with a whole bunch of dudes, then turning around to see a very angry and burly man approaching me, who grabs me by the neck, and promptly marries my face to the ground at high velocity, breaking my neck.
(Skyrim)

Well, it would be a bit painful since I took a few hits during the swordfight, but my actual death blow would pretty much just give me enough time to shout "Shit!" before my death via head floor.

Freakin' Orcs...

SHARP546

Jan 5, 2012
Spammed by Phantoms on Cerberus gold in ME3.
So. Many Phantoms.
So I gues IRL I'll be attacked by modified space ninjas.

Major Chip

Dec 5, 2011
Sending my low level Vanguard crashing into a brute so that my high level Krogan/ Turian sqadmates can reach the evac point. I won some badass points that day.

MidnightSt

Sep 9, 2011
I stupidly smashed myself to the ground while landing, after getting a hole blown in my wing by flak and wiggling to the home base for about 15 minutes. Painful in the physical way? Not really. Painful in the "oh, this was sooo stupid (, i could've finished one mission with staying alive for the first time!)"? Definitely.

(IL2 sturmovik: forgotten battles)

Extragorey

Dec 24, 2010
Wow... Uhh... Falling down a pit and finding myself surrounded on all sides by giant killer snails? I think most of that pain would be from embarrassment.
Legend of Grimrock [http://www.grimrock.net/] was the game, in any case.

therandombear said:
I got killed by 3 giant spiders in Legend of Grimrock.....not looking forward to it. :|

[sub]Fucking hate spiders.[/sub]
You got up to SPIDERS? I barely managed to get past the first dungeon. No spiders there.

Noswad

Mar 21, 2011
Recieved only crackly orders over my heavily damaged communications array but i had bigger problems the heavy fighter on my back had acquired missile lock and i was burning countermeasures fast. I got a stroke of luck as I flew past a friendly frigate, it turning it's laser canons to my pursuer, this gave me time to pull a loop the loop an turn all my guns to the fighter rear shields. Unfortunately the message I missed was warning me of a incoming cruiser and its main guns torn me to pieces as I was between it and the frigate.

Gabanuka

Oct 1, 2009
Video Game wise I was just killed by a generic swordsman in Jade Empire. More interestingly, my D&D character died last night to a ill tempered door. Long story there.

dratyan

Aug 13, 2011
Last thing I did was finish Mass Effect 3, so yeah, I'd die jumping in a green beam of light I hallucinated about while clearly indocrinated. Pretty neat.

Wing Dairu

Jul 21, 2010
Ocarina of Time 3D
Taken down by a Stalfos after having killed its buddy using the Biggoron's Sword.
Hey, I get to die in combat, using the game's most awesome weapon? Cool!

Lunatic High

Apr 14, 2012
Speeding an infernus(GTA4) over the edge of an overpass straight as an arrow into the side of what appears to be a appartment building then plummeting lights first 5 stories to the ground with enough impact to eject me out the windshield as the car slowly tips over on its roof and crushing me to death as I rise to my feet. Thats how a man dies.

Xanthious

Dec 25, 2008
Well it looks like I'm going to be grinding along some train tracks minding my own business trying to charge myself back up and meet a train head on at a high rate of speed then have a bomb dropped on me by a unmanned drone. Eh, could be worse I suppose.