The last way you died in a videogame is how you are going to die IRL

Ljs1121

Mar 17, 2011
I hijacked a military jet, blew up a water tower, and then dinked a lamppost trying to land it on a highway and exploded.

I love Just Cause 2.

spartandude

Nov 24, 2009
i sacrafice myself to delay 2 or 3 geth primes so the rest of my squad gets to the evac shuttle and gets out?

well atleast im a badass

Pillypill

Aug 7, 2009
I knew that I should have stopped playing the moment my team won the round. I'd been shot in the head maybe half a dozen times as an infected, that would have been fine, quick and easy. But noooooooooooooo I thought I'd keep playing, despite the fact that I hate being a survivor in versus mode, so now I'm going to die in a violent mob attack and have my ears, nipples, lips and eye lids ripped off by zombies.
Thanks OP.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
I think I was playing Castlevania. In that case, getting knocked into a pit. Not too interesting, but hopefully not too painful either.

sniddy_v1legacy

Jul 10, 2010
I'm going to be blown apart after trying to board a 'seemingly' inactive space hulk while exploring deep space - I can live with that - Probably pretty quick, painless and cool

Strange Adventures in Infinite Space FTW!

aenimau5

Dec 19, 2010
Lord Gwyn stabbing me with his giant ass fire sword again. Beats being eaten by the treasure chests I guess.

Mannayz

May 6, 2010
Getting riddled by hundreds of shots from several gods.

Yep, totally played Realm of the Mad God.

At least death would be quick and probably painless.

Well, at least it's probably better than getting eaten by a god that judges the entire planet.

Murmillos

Silly Deerthing
Feb 13, 2011
Are there dragons in real life?
(Crafting a "few" iron daggers and upgrading equipment armor/weapons, had crafting set on, Dragon decided the forge wasn't hot enough, dead before I could blink)

Then by this thread's logic, that means I will never die...

IMMORTALITY HERE I COME!

OctoH

Feb 14, 2011
Technically I didn't die in a ME3 multiplayer match; just didn't make it to the extraction in time. So I guess I get overwhelmed by reapers. Made a hell of a last stand at least.

Gitty101

Jan 22, 2010
Drat. Fell down a dark hole in Dark Souls. Actually, I'm glad it's that rather then anything else in that game. At least it's quick I suppose XD

minarri

Dec 31, 2008
Vaguely defeated by Reapers while on my spaceship might not be such a bad way to go