The last way you died in a videogame is how you are going to die IRL

SuperBelkar

Jan 20, 2012
Fighting to the death after getting caught by enemy soldiers while sneaking through their base. Fight lasted about 25 minutes. Pretty epic I guess so I'm content. Game-Viking.

empirialtank

Jan 22, 2010
two words: Saxton Hale.

It will be so epic! and painful. still better than Christian Brutal Sniper coming at me with a level 100 tribal man's shiv.

Lekonua

Mar 25, 2009
I'm going to die in a gigantic clusterfuck of minions and enemy champions...

(League of Legends.)

I suppose there are less cool ways to die.

Bleidd Whitefalcon

Mar 8, 2012
I'm going to die fending off an army of bandits while attempting to prevent a nuclear launch.

...I guess there are worse ways to go.

T_love

Mar 5, 2011
Dc Universe online.
Killed by Brainiac via missiles.
It probably wouldn't be so bad to be incinerated, then again... ouch...

Norris IV

Aug 25, 2010
I'm gonna be stunned, a voice is gonna shout 'Finish Him!' and then Sub zero is gonna low kick me... fuck that's a shit way to die. :|

Zenn3k

Feb 2, 2009
I'm going to burn to death in Lava after being knocked off the edge by a fireball from a giant floating tentacle baby.

Least it'll be more interesting than dying in my sleep.

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
Playing Tribes: Ascend most recently.

I remember not what killed me, nor in what manner, but the very nature of that game guarantees one thing beyond absolute certainty: it was fast.

Sporadic

Sep 10, 2008
Me, I got hit in the face by a Rachni Ravager double cannon while reviving a fallen comrade! (Mass Effect 3) Meh, I'll get a medal.

AngleWyrm

Feb 2, 2009
Tropico 4, I failed to build enough docks and lost the mission. Not dead really, but cast out as a poor and forgotten leader, in a back alley somewhere, sleeping in a cardboard box and drinking wine out of a paper bag.

spartandude

Nov 24, 2009
why is it everytime one of these threads comes up i was playing either Dark Souls or a Warhammer 40,000 game

im gonna get power fisted by a dreadnought? yay!

Sixcess

Feb 27, 2010
Infected with a virulent wasting disease followed by multiple blows to the head with an iron bar wielded by a post-apoc thug...

...whilst attempting to loot a junkyard.

There are no heroic deaths in Fallen Earth.

Auron225

Oct 26, 2009
Touching a Tesla Coil wire again (In Fallout 3). Zappidy-Zap-Zap. I kinda deserve it for being so thick as to do it again (in the game, I was just curious to see if I would get hurt twice - I wouldnt touch it once IRL). All I have to say is crap.

It wouldve been "Mauled to death by a Deathclaw" but I reloaded just in time to die by 1000's of volts melting my insides instead ;)

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
I was on a killing spree in Whiterun. Murdered everyone but the immortals in the city. As I was torturing Balgruuf's court with lightning he grabbed me into a head lock and stabbed me twice through the chest. It was very painful :(