The last weapon you used in-game is now your weapon in the zombie apocolypse

flamingjimmy

Jan 11, 2010
the last game I was playing was Red Dead Undead Nightmare so the last weapon I had was a pump action shotgun, and the last thing I killed was a Zombie bear.

So yeah, I'll be alright I guess.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
So does that mean I can use the four guns and the crap load of ammo from Borderlands cause if yes then those four weapons. :D

Also since I'm playing as Roland I can use the turrent as well so I think I should do rather well.

Jacob.A.

Dec 17, 2009
It would be my assault rifle from Mass Effect where it has an unlimited clip and can't over heat.

jobobob

Oct 17, 2008
Do fireballs count as weapons if so then awesome.

Last killed, The Lich King, I think I'll do just fine.

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
That would be...a level 5 Fireball/lightning spell, an explosive-firing flintlock pistol made to kill zombies, and a magic sword. For a companion I have...a balverine, I believe.

silverdragon9

Aug 25, 2009
the last game i played was prototype so um...http://www.geekshow.us/wp/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/prototype_helicopter.jpg yeeeah i'm good.

Nieroshai

Aug 20, 2009
I am now holding a diseased cow head, and apparently an infected civillian is helping me in hopes of getting a cure.

EDIT: why did the anthrax head never give YOU anthrax in that game?

Ekonk

Apr 21, 2009
ApocOlypse? Well I'm sure thot in tho apocolopse oh wold boh hoppy toh hove o bog snoper rofle from Modorn Worfore.

And it's apocAlypse. I'll stop being a dick now.