The last weapon you used in-game is now your weapon in the zombie apocolypse

Kyman102

Apr 16, 2009
... Er, guess this means that I'm gonna be using a handfull of psychic effect focusing pins to fire blasts of energy, focusing energy into a sword, and set zombies on fire at a distance in addition to one that lets me slurp a soda in order to heal my injuries and cure status effects.

TWEWY is surprisingly good at giving me fun weapons. Now I just need someone to pact with or something like that...

I guess my companion is either a massive drake-like creature with tattoo wings and a tail... o_O All in all, woo-hoo?

Frotality

Oct 25, 2010
gordon freeman has scientifically proven that the crowbar is mathematically formulated for killing zombies, so im fine with that.

i dont know how having a zombie partner in a zombie apocalypse will work out though.... id feel racist or something everytime i killed one.

ChocoFace

Nov 19, 2008
The Chaoseater. Basically if i had infinite stamina and three times the strength, i could use it.
Silitha isn't too bad as a companion i guess.
I mean, a big-ass spider that can teleport at will must have some benefits.

eylkkyle

Apr 1, 2010
This thread makes me happy that I just replayed the Crysis games. I am now riding on an alien exosuit wielding the PAX from the final boss fight of Warhead. However, if Pokemon count as weapons, then I am riding Lance's Charizard wielding an Aerodactyl. I think I'll be alright either way.

tabriaswolfe

Jan 25, 2010
Well the last I played was AvP on the Predator campaign, so I guess I'm getting a Plasma Caster and an Alien Queen as my companion. So much for the zombies...

DistinctlyBenign

Dec 24, 2008
Downside: I have one of the lousy starting pistols from Mass Effect. (Doin' a second run-through)

Upside: My companion is a Geth Destroyer. (From Noveria, just after you have to leave the Land Rover outside of Peak 15.)

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
either that revolver or shotgun in "Undead Nightmare"...not bad except the double barreled thing kinda sucks when zombies are rushing you and you don't exactly have a moment to yourself

Ponch

Mar 31, 2010
...I had superpowers(DCU Online beta). Does that count?
Or possibly a Batarang(Arkham Asylum)