The last weapon you used in-game is now your weapon in the zombie apocolypse

Gutkrusha

Nov 19, 2009
Hmm. My Foot. And Cesare Borgia's nuts in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. Damn my desire for humor. Damn you to hell.

LornMind

Dec 27, 2008
FOR THE SWARM! ARISE MY BROOD! ARISE!

Fuck the zombies, motherfucking humans should be afraid of ME!

(Fuck yeah, Plywood League!)

Bobipine

Jan 22, 2010
Let's see....
A flamethrower that can utilize roughly anything as ammunition (TF2's Pyro's), along with a sledgehammer and a glove on my head... could be far far worst, not that bad actually. Can I keep "Bec Noir" who knew what was MSPaint adventures with me too?

Edit, misread the companion deal, I get, some TF2 class that might have not knew what MSPaint adventures was, I spammed airblast while capping a point against soldiers medics and more, I don't know which was last.

Second edit: So close on getting "A demon from my hairs" along with Fortitudo as a companion, decided to play Bayonetta for some reason.... My hair is way too short to be of any use yet, so good thing I set stuff on fire in TF2!

Skorpyo

Average Person Extraordinaire!
May 2, 2010
A super-tuned Audi TT 3.2 Quattro?

I'd better reinforce it. WITH SPIKES!

Razavn

Jun 2, 2009
Oh god...I am 5 days into playing WoW and I forgot to switch back to my staff after fishing while dungeoning..so yeah...a fishing rod..I am epically screwed.

Edit: Oh dear...the only thing I killed with it was a rat in Stormwind on a whim just to see if you could kill something with it...can I go with the guy who managed to land a tank then?

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
since i last played Vindictus >.> i get the Crescent Moon war scythe and all the skills my Evie has to go with? (she's lvl 33 and ranked A in all her scythe skills)
http://www.vindictuswiki.com/wiki/Crescent_Moon
http://www.vindictuswiki.com/wiki/Broken_Ash_Set <-- wearing that if it counts, minus the hood
o.0 ..... wow,

if you all only knew the level of fucked a hoard of mindless anything is against that, don't even NEED the Kobold Chief as back up
http://www.vindictuswiki.com/wiki/Sturdy_Emuloch

cornmancer

Dec 7, 2009
TheKruzdawg said:
cornmancer said:
Portal gun would be acceptable I supposed.
It could at least provide you with some amusement before the horde gets you.
Or avoiding them, dropping them from high places, and eventually build a fort that could only be navigated with portals. More likely that I get eaten, but I could try right.

Luckily, I just played some Half-Life 2 and now it would seem my weapon is that big ass helicopter gun attached to an all terrain boat with a god damn helicopter on my side.

archvile93

Sep 2, 2009
TheYellowCellPhone said:

Not that efficient, but hey, it's rather fucking sweet to have for most situations.
Except it can't hit anything.

OT: a FAMAS, yeah that'll work.

Gbadude3

Aug 29, 2009
A Mass Effect1 assault riffle with unlimitted ammo and a Geth companion. I think I'll do all right.

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
That would either be the Strikeout from Black Ops mp... or the Death Machine from Black Ops mp... cant remember what I used. But I would have a spetsnaz with M60 and Ballistic knife, so its cool still.

Nov 19, 2009
TheYellowCellPhone said:

Not that efficient, but hey, it's rather fucking sweet to have for most situations.
that is until you need to take out a mortgage for ammo refill, or become proficient in arms manufacture

steampunk42

Nov 18, 2009
considering i was playing the original unreal tournament and hat the redeamer with unlimited ammo...i think nill be ok!

DuctTapeJedi

Nov 2, 2010
My companion: Some 'red shirt' member of the Legion. (note- will be used as diversion/bait)

My weapon: Modded sniper rifle with silencer.... God, yes.

crimsonshrouds

Mar 23, 2009
a shotgun from bioshock with the attachment increasing fire rate and i was using a houdini plasmid. I think im good.