The last weapon you used in-game is now your weapon in the zombie apocolypse

Eovik

Jul 10, 2010
Hmm... last game I played was monster hunter freedom unite so I get a longsword twice as long as me and I killed a Kushala Daora which is a giant dragon I am so freakin set! hahaha

Triscut900

The Cracker
Dec 19, 2008
I get a hidden blade...SWEET
what's that? My companion is a brute from assassins creed... THIS APOCALYPSE JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER

Chewster

It's yer man Chewy here!
Apr 24, 2008
Looks like I'll be using that magical Hammer of Thor thing you start with in the latest Red Faction.

Good thing it snaps guys in half in one blow or I'd be in trouble.

alittlepepper

Feb 14, 2010
Pretty much the same thing from the topic poster for me; last game I played was Warband...a "Shogun" based module for it to be precise...so my last weapon would be a katana.
I can deal with that. Especially if I get my secondary weapons and horse to go with it. I doubt many zombies could resist a ride-by attack from a naginata. <_< Bow might not be as useful though. Would have to aim very well.

Nicarus

Feb 15, 2010
Hello Quel'Delar! And I'm a freakin' pally in WoW, the undead is my *****!

Edit: Woops! Forgot the companion...

One of those frost wyverns in Storm Peaks on WoW. Not only do I get a bad-ass sword, I get a bad-ass dragon!

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
My weapon was the rifle from Sauerbraten. One-hit kill and perfect accuracy, w00t.
My companion is probably Mr. Fixit.

eatenbyagrue

Dec 25, 2008
An AK-47 with some kind of mod and now it has a drum magazine that has a 60-round capacity. And incendiary ammo.

Not bad, as choices go.

Angus565

Mar 21, 2009
A hidden blade/gun as a weapon!? *Joy*

As for companion...

I guess they could be a good companion, if nothing else a good distraction.

Whodat

Jul 14, 2009
Anti-Matieriel Rifle, with Combat Armor MK 2 Reinforced, and Combat Helmet MK 2 Reinforced,and a Glowing One...? I'm set :D

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010
I'm in a high speed urban race car, and the whole city is filled with explosives everywhere and helicopters holding a bulldozer in the air

what do?

now, really, it's either the Morning Star with Chain from Bunny Must Die or Rygar's DiskArmor (for those who dont know, it's a bronze shield, that can be used as a huge-ass bronze razor bladed yoyo, with a chain ^-^)

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
I was last using a AK47 with a flamethrower attachment and the last enemy was an Urban Black Ops Commando...I think I'll manage

Walkchalk

Nov 9, 2009
Do flash games count? If so the last weapon I used was a trebuchet with explosive projectiles.... I dont see this ending well for me.

OneOfTheMichael's

Jul 26, 2010
nephis golf driver from fallout new vegas...
As long as i have a 100 melee skill
Oh and i killed boone with it so he is a pretty good spotter for this situation.

kjh242

Jan 7, 2010
uhhh... a sword, shield, a BA set of plate armor, and magical wings created from the energy of the universe. also, my ally is some kinda banshee thing... it's called an "assassin spectre" but it looks like death. with the hood and stuff. also i'm assuming i get my character's skillset.
For those of you who are wondering, the game is called Aion: the tower of eternity.

limowreck

May 28, 2009
a sweet sub-machine gun with regenerating ammunition and a high probability of lighting things on fire :D

... and a cl4p-tp samurai warrior? or something like that to keep me company.

This is from borderlands in case anyone was wondering.