The last weapon you used in-game is now your weapon in the zombie apocolypse

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
emeraldrafael said:
So I get the Persona Series Evoker, capable of summoning any person in the arsenal with Elizabeth as my partner?

Well, the zombies are fucked. especially since i can just go into the dark hour and be safe. Oh yeah, cheating the system.
I seriously need to get that game... and a ps2

MrJKapowey

Oct 31, 2010
Yay, Gobi Campaign Scout Rifle...(how I imagine it)

[http://img811.imageshack.us/i/wa2000m4a1andm9mashup.jpg/]

and my companion is this...

[http://img691.imageshack.us/i/830pxdeathclawalpha.jpg/]

Kouen

Yea, Furry. Deal With It!
Mar 23, 2010
these topics are getting outta hand every day theres another "in the last game" topic >.>

OT: Sword and Shield (Monster Hunter Freedom Unite)

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
werewolfsfury said:
emeraldrafael said:
So I get the Persona Series Evoker, capable of summoning any person in the arsenal with Elizabeth as my partner?

Well, the zombies are fucked. especially since i can just go into the dark hour and be safe. Oh yeah, cheating the system.
I seriously need to get that game... and a ps2
XD yes, yes you do. Though I'd suggest being sure you want the ps2. You're looking at over 100+ hrs of game play. Possibly more if you want everyhting and need to play through a few times (something i think you will end up doing unless you follow a guide, its hard to get all the Social Links on the fact that some are women that as you get higher look at you as a relationship and can screw you over with your other women S Links).

Anyway, I just played another game, so I'll update my choice. A lightsaber and force powers, with a battalion of StormTroopers beside me. yeah... with my force powers, those zombies wont get close.

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
I get wisps powers?
BURST!
ROCKET!
DRILL!
HOVER!
CUBE!
LASER!
SPIKES!
FRENZY!
VOID!
UNLIMITED COLORS FINAL COLOR/PRISM BLASTER!
that or just use frenzy the whole time

sp86

Aug 17, 2009
All-American from FO3 and a heavily armored glowing one ... At least I wouldn't need a nightlight.

noble cookie

Aug 6, 2010
Eh, some gun from Borderlands.

:D

Edit: Forgot the companion part, so i guess...

I think it was Skagzilla?!
YYYYYYEEEAAHHHH

The_Evermind

Jul 7, 2009
Hmmm, all of these "in the last game" threads are making me realize that I should play something other than Tetris before reading the forums. If that doesn't count then it would be the mediocre bombard from AoE 3 . . . it shoots capybaras.

Vankraken

Mar 30, 2010
Banshee (from SC2) as my weapon
And my companion is a marine.
I think ill be fine but the poor poor marine