The last weapon you used in-game is now your weapon in the zombie apocolypse

12341dd

Oct 11, 2010
Last game played: Fallout New Vegas
Weapon: Weathered 10 MM with about 1000 ammo. I killed a nightkin.
F**K YEAR

aarontg

Aug 10, 2009
This is a bad time concidering black ops came out recently but how am I supposed to fight with a mouse pointer from starcraft 2?

greenflash

Jul 13, 2010
Lets see... a Bow with like a few hundred arrows and a Ghast.
Well the Ghast can fly and shoots fire so im ok. i bet i could ride it too.
Game: minecraft

greenflash

Jul 13, 2010
aarontg said:
This is a bad time concidering black ops came out recently but how am I supposed to fight with a mouse pointer from starcraft 2?
It can fly is gaint and can stab things to death. Best of all IT CAN"T DIE!

HappyHacker

Dec 20, 2007
halo 3 gravety hammer with infinate charge and my best friend in spartan armor that i just crushed with it.

klakkat

May 24, 2008
Well. That would mean I get poisonous spines sprouting out of my body in endless (painless, i hope) supply. Last game I played was City of Heroes, with my Spines scrapper.

If that doesn't count, last one was Fallout New Vegas, and the weapon was the Grenade Machinegun. Fuck yes. (also, I had around 2,000 HE rounds for it... I'm kinda a stockpiler)

Zephirius

Jul 9, 2008
Last weapon used: ..Do I get Batman's actual physique (not to mention astute mind) or just his fists?
Companion: None (Batman, duh)

If weapons that didn't kill don't count, then uh.. I guess the last thing I used to kill anyone was an army of several hundred Arthurian footmen.

EDIT: Oh wait, no, the last thing I used to kill anything was one of these:

Leviathan_

Jan 2, 2009
I played Civ V and used War Elephants as Ghandi to wreak havoc amongst the other nations of the world.

Does this mean I get War Elephants? Because I sure would love to have some of those at hand when there's a zombie apocalypse.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Well I found a mod that allows me to use the Master Sword from the Legend of Zelda in Oblivion, so I guess I'll be armed with the Master Sword for the Zombie Apocalypse. Awesome!

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
a machine pistol with an infiltrator's cryo and disruptor ammo, stealth cloaking and an incinerate blast. (assuming classes apply)

companion: Grunt.

get in there!

Sinakus

Dec 1, 2010
Weapon: A G2A2 Assault Rifle from the original F.E.A.R. plus the powers of slowmo.
Companion: A squad of Replica supersoldiers.

Yeah, I'm set.