The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
World of Warcraft, a Rockslicer.

It's basically a really big axe.

...ouch.

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
I think the last thing I did was throw a grenade. And it was a cylinder-shaped one. So I'm very, very, very happy about this XD

remnant_phoenix

Apr 4, 2011
NameIsRobertPaulson said:
remnant_phoenix said:
NameIsRobertPaulson said:
remnant_phoenix said:
I don't remember the name, but it's a large sword that's enchanted with dark energy in Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

Farewell colon, you've served me well.
How large? Longer than your body than it's probably Obsidian Sword or Sword of Ardor

Smaller? Mormegil?
None of those names are ringing a bell.

It's difficult to tell when Alucard is swinging it, but if I had to guess, I'd say it's at least as long as Alucard is tall and the blade is at least as wide across as his neck, though that's really hard to tell because of the energy that radiates off of it when it swings.

Yeah...
If it radiates energy like that, the only one I can think of is the Sword of Dawn. Fun weapon.

If it leaves behind a trail of dark energy, it's the Alucard Sword.
Your knowledge of the SotN armory is uncanny...

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Shit, I've been using the Black Box all night...at least I didn't take out the equalizer....

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Alar said:
World of Warcraft, a Rockslicer.

It's basically a really big axe.

...ouch.
Some might suck worse than others, depends on which form it was.

StraightToHeck

Booby booby bum bum.
Oct 13, 2010
well I'm queueing up Bulletstorm as we speak, so I should proly turn it off

I don't want a flail gun up my butt

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Death on Trapezoids said:
Ha!

The last weapon I used was improvised from a flashlight and a tissue laser! I'll be fine!

Oh wait... this is dead space tech being used by modern doctors?

I've seen what that plasma does to limbs, and now it's going...

I'm gonna go write my will now.
It was originally used for surgeries, you'll be fine.

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
Kitsuna10060 said:
o.o;;; better the Ivory Longsword, then >.> well most the other ivory weapons, but still, ouch ....

that was the last weapon i used :( still gonna hurt like hell, that's a wide, and long blade right there
It's nice to see a fellow Vindictus player! Also you're a higher level than me... Can I have your holy defender when you upgrade? :p

(Atm I'm staring at the 700,000 price tag on the shining will torso and sighing.)

TehRandom1

May 9, 2010
The wooden longsword of intense longness...

Better than most of the stuff in this thread at least.

Nickompoop

Jan 23, 2011
A stone sword in Minecraft. It's not the sharpness I'm worried about, it's that the pixels might catch on something...euuugh *shudder*
And this is unfair. I just had a colonoscopy 5 years ago. It was....unpleasant, especially since I'll probably need another one once I hit 50.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Harrowdown said:
Yopaz said:
Harrowdown said:
The last game I played was a flash game wherein you solve puzzles by folding space and time, so...
I don't think that can be called a weapon...

OT:
[http://skiesofarcadia.wikia.com/index.php?title=Delphinus&image=Delphinus-jpg]
I'm not sure if I am looking forward to see the moonstone canon in use...
At least I didn't play Last Remnant and used the Gae Bolg... that name alone make it a worse way to die than by Delphinus...
Well, the character used his robot hands as a tool to fold space, so it kinda counts. If the portal gun counts, so does this I suppose.
When did I say the portal gun counted? A weapon is a tool used with the aim of causing damage (mental or physical) to living beings.