The League of Legends World Championship Grand Final Was Incredibly Epic

Revnak_v1legacy

Fixed by "Monday"
Mar 28, 2010
SomeLameStuff said:
Epic isn't exactly the word I'd use to describe it. I might mainly be a Dota 2 player, but I can recognise stomps when I see them. Those games were even more one-sided than the International 4 finals.
As I already said, it looks that way mostly because of the composition they used. They focused on getting kills and moving fast. Their comp is terrible in prolonged full on fights and generally doesn't scale to late game. When they had to play in those conditions, SSW always looked sloppy. But they rarely did because hardly anyone could handle their aggression.

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
Hey, at least I made 10 bucks saying that Product Placement White would lose a game to something utterly random.
Twas nice to wake up to; but lets not kid ourselves that this was "epic".

After the first match, I checked out because that was some EMBARRASSINGLY BAD plays from SHR.
Scanning one bush only to stack the ENTIRE team into another they didn't sweep?

That's shit I expect from Silver and early Gold players just learning to Invade.
NEVER assume an enemy jungle bush isn't warded unless you've swept it. Especially around the colored buffs.

That Ball-check by Orianna is the SOLE reason SHR didn't start the game Ace'd. And apart from "RANDOM RAMMUS ZOMG" it just went downhill from there.