The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D Review - Must Have

Eclipse Dragon

Lusty Argonian Maid
Legacy
Jan 23, 2009
Country
United States
Majora's Mask was the game that really got me into the series. I was ten when it came out on the N64 and somehow I managed to make my way through it despite the three day mechanic. Once you get the ability to rewind time, the game becomes very forgiving. I'll be interested to see what I think of the first three days now or if certain side quests are as painful[footnote]Romani Ranch[/footnote] as I remember them.

Sylocat

Sci-Fi & Shakespeare
Nov 13, 2007
*sigh*

All right, all right, I'll scrounge together enough money for a 3DS...

truckspond

Oct 26, 2013
Ocelano said:
truckspond said:
Ocelano said:
truckspond said:
I played the original partially through a couple of side quests and part of the way through the first dungeon. I am glad that the song of soaring is given earlier in the game than on the way to the first temple - Even for a N64 game the world of Termina is BIG and crossing it takes time.

I wonder if they've put one of the owl statues in Romani Ranch this time around...
I doubt it If I recall the boulder disappears on its own on day 3 so if they had an owl statue any closer you would be able to avoid Getting the biggoron powder keg Quest altogether
Oh, so there's a quest to let you use those powder kegs! That explains that...
Kind of You couldn't buy them until you got Certified by the big guy he made you manually carry a keg accross 2 whole screens before it blew and use it to take out a big rock after that you were free to buy them from the dude in the city which was how you got into the ranch before everything went to crap there.

I think the whole thing was to make sure you didn't get there before you got that far because once you had epona nothing stopped you going straight for the water temple
Ah... Alright. That's going to be fun(!)