The List of People Going to Hell

Smithburg

May 21, 2009
Scrustle said:
-Rock & Roller (although that's probably an understatement for me)
-"Evolutionist" I fucking hate that word. Evolution isn't a world view. It's a scientific fact. You don't call people "gravityists", do you?
-Abortionist. Again, not really a correct term.
-Fornicator. If people weren't fornicators the human species wouldn't exist. It's not a bad things.
-Atheist
Shutup you Gravityist! *Floats away*

Xaio30

Nov 24, 2010
"The Devil said; Come here young man. My wife and I are your biggest fan."

I don't want to go to heaven. All my friends will be in hell.

Muspelheim

Apr 7, 2011
Suspect: Muspelheim.
Charges: Evolutionist abortionist "liberal" (Well, I'm practically a Bolshevik from their standards) fornicator drunk atheist.

I sound like an old cold war movie villain or something... Malicing random people with a clotheshanger in a drunken stagger while citing Darwin and sporting an Ushanka.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/298/793/3fe.jpg

I do like how they've got both "homosexual" and "lesbian". Is being lesbian somehow worse, or does it discount homosexuallity somehow?

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
lmao

the GREATEST irony

most the people ON that list (if not all) have a better chance of getting into heaven then the people that MADE the list

cause, ya know, judge lest ye be judged
and since this smacks of the WBC
'do not hate, to hate your brother is to murder him and there is no room in heaven for murderers'
not the exact passage but mostly how its worded

Realitycrash

Dec 12, 2010
All of us. Every single one of us have probably committed a sin, and according to these people, that's apparently enough. So, see you all there! (Bring BBQ and your own beer).

Donnie Restad

Oct 9, 2011
Well, not sure why they put Democrat and Liberal as separate. Oh, wait. It says "Demoncrat." That's cute.

So... Demoncrat
Rock&Roller
Homosexual (Sometimes)
Evolutionist
Liberal
Abortionist (Now they're just making up words)

They also misspelled "Fornicators."

I'm surprised they didn't put up "Thinkers" as well, given how little thought was put into this sign.

Ljs1121

Mar 17, 2011
Smithburg said:
Scrustle said:
-Rock & Roller (although that's probably an understatement for me)
-"Evolutionist" I fucking hate that word. Evolution isn't a world view. It's a scientific fact. You don't call people "gravityists", do you?
-Abortionist. Again, not really a correct term.
-Fornicator. If people weren't fornicators the human species wouldn't exist. It's not a bad things.
-Atheist
Shutup you Gravityist! *Floats away*

I'd be on there for Rock&Roller at least. I'm not sure if "abortionist" refers to somebody who has gotten an abortion or somebody who is pro-choice. If the latter, I'm an abortionist as well. "Evolutionist" (lolwut) would also describe me.

Huh. Guess I'm thrice-condemned to an eternity in Hell. Yay?

ABLb0y

Aug 27, 2010
Democrat
Liberal
Atheist
Homosexual
Evolutionist
Drunk (Occasionally
Pothead (Again, occasionally)

Imper1um

May 21, 2008
- Drunk
- Rock & Roller
- Atheist
- Abortionist

They forgot a few things:
- Annoying
- Laugh at people getting hurt
- Hysterically laugh at people getting really hurt

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Hmmm. I'm an atheist and an excommunicated Catholic. Wonder if I can go to Hell for both?

Casual Shinji said:
Wait, I'm a Catholic and I'm going to Hell?
Yep. Apparently Catholics are the "Whore of Babylon" or something like that according to some of the end-time fanatics, ignoring the standard anything-not-my-denomination-is-EVIL mindset some people get*. I'm led to believe Catholics were the go-to source of the Antichrist until Tim LaHate... er, Tim LaHaye came along with some badly-written books and moved some of the crazy crosshairs from the Pope to the UN Secretary-General.

(* Ah, I remember one day on Cookin' Cheap when the hosts mentioned they belonged to different churches, which for some people in that part of the States is akin to eating babies on the altar. One of them commented that "All that changes is the name on the hymn books." A rather relaxed and pleasant religious message, so of course it came from a low-budget cooking show.)

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Let's see...

Democrat
Rock & Roller
Evolutionist
Catholic (well, technically Pastafarian)
Liberal

In all honesty, fuck the WBC

Kevlar Eater

Sep 27, 2009
I'm not going to hell because I'm literally none of the above. However, I'm going to hell because I'm a shitty human.

bluerocker

Queen of Cockblocking and Misery
Sep 22, 2011

Now jokes aside; according to the list, I am going to hell because of:

Rock and Roll
Being a Wordly Luke-Warm Once Saved Always Saved Christian. Huh, I thought that the Bible said that once one asked Jesus to forgive for their sins, they were alright? So much for being a Christian!

It's people like this that make decent Christians look bad.... *Facepalm*

FantomOmega

Jun 14, 2012
That's piratically telling me that my "Free Will" and the act asserting my opinion is considered a SIN since I'm not a Rock artist but like their music, fornicated a lot since I haven't found that "special someone" in my life to marry and is a hardcore Atheist after the age of 16 after being raised as a Roman Catholic and find the thought of watching two hot lesbians making-out HOT.

...Can I bring my suntan oil with me when I go to hell?

Sorry, I'm not gonna join your BORG/Religious collective since you people just put "Christan" in-front of almost everything deemed evil, change it drastically and call it a-OK! like Christian-rock for example, I'm surprised they still have any faithful followers fpor their religion after all that crap they pulled during the Crusades.

To think most of this present day people's ancestors joined their religion out of FEAR for their lives rather than fee will...

Roggen Bread

Nov 3, 2010
Rock&Roller, Democrat, Liberal (in my opinion, these do not exclude each other (German speaking, so no messed up US-politics), Atheist ("believe), catholic (christened), I guess Rich People (that is, my family is quite wealthy) and, like every thinking person on god's green earth (lawl.): Evolutionist

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
Hey, WBC guys? You know that funny big book that everyone is always talking about? Oh, you know, the Bible? I think there was a thing in there talking about not judging people.

I guess I'd be going to Hell for being Catholic? Um... okay.
I like how there's nothing on there about going to Hell for being a bigot and a fanatic.

Well, that's the WBC for ya: Proudly making every other religious individual clutch their head in disgust since... whenever they were founded.

McMullen

Mar 9, 2010
Well, more than one religion says everyone who is not part of their faith is going to hell, so every person on the planet is considered to be hellbound by somebody.

As for that poster, although I'm registered Democratic, I'm not sure I'd call myself a democrat or liberal. I just vote for the party that's not as publicly bugfuck insane. "Evolutionist" is a stupid term, and I'm not going to call myself one, although the people who made that word up would consider me one.

I am an atheist though, so I'm on the list, and I'll say I think it's far better to be on the list than off.