The longest game you've beaten start-to-finish in one sitting.

MarcBRO

Jan 16, 2011
Last Wednesday, I was sick with strep throat and couldn't go to school. I got Uncharted 2 for Christmas and decided i wanted to play. On my first playthrough i beat it in one sitting clocking in at 9 hours and 43 minutes, with 78 out of 100 treasures. I was impressed with myself XD

theriddlen

Apr 6, 2010
I don't know which is the longest:
MW1
Crysis:Warhead
HL2:EP1
Every one of them took me one evening.

dark707

Apr 15, 2009
Assassin's Creed 1, everything EXCEPT for all flags. Yeah, I know, I'm a wuss.

DudeistBelieve

TellEmSteveDave.com
Sep 9, 2010
Last one I can remember is Def Jam: Fight For New York. Cheerish that time while you can kids, when you get older you have less time to waste on video games :(

Yomandude

Dec 9, 2010
Portal OF COURSE.
Super Mario 64, all 120 stars in 6 hours, give or take.
I beat Sonic 2, S3, S&K all in respective one-sitting increments.
I got SO FREAKING CLOSE to beating Sonic 1. I used so many continues on that stupid freaking final boss with the freaking squishy pipes and the no rings and I would've gotten one sitting and the freaking AAAAAAAAAARGGGGHHHHHH
Wait, where was I? Oh, yeah, those are the only ones.

KindlySpastic

Sep 29, 2010
I played through Metro 2033 in one sitting. It took about 9 hours. That time I didn't bother with getting the "good" ending. I almost charged at the librarians - which is kind of stupid when you're playing on hard.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
Yikes. Some of you guys are insane in the membrane with your gaming sessions. I have to go back wayyy far. Like...Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The one where the first level is a burning building.

How do some of you beat such long games in one sitting? My eyes hurt after three hours.

SovietX

Sep 8, 2009
I finished Red Dead Redemption 100% first time playthrough in one sitting.
22 hours.
Never want to play that game ever again.

Ildecia

Nov 8, 2009
friend and i took down halo 2 on mythic; 10 hours i think?

fun times...

or our halo 3 legendary run in 6 hours.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
In ONE sitting? Well, there WAS this one time. I beat Onimusha: Warlords in a day. Not the longest of games, really, but I'm talking even the extra dungeon to get all the secret stuff and plenty of items.

jbchillin

Sep 16, 2010
longest game to play in one sitting was assassins creed. took maybe 8-9 hours. i dont remember it at all i just remember starting at around 6 and finishing around 2 am

MassiveGeek

Jan 11, 2009
I have such a terrible memory I can only remember beating Portal in one sitting.

... I remember it was the second time I played the game though. *Slow* Might've beaten Fable 2 in one as well I think.