Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Kanatatsu said:
canadamus_prime said:
Kanatatsu said:
canadamus_prime said:
Kanatatsu said:
Wtf is with all the mod warnings when someone just posts a picture? There is no need to provide elaboration on a thread like this when the poster doesn't want to.

Mods here have gone nuts with power.

Edit: And YES I am aware of the forum guidelines re content. Seems to me they could be interpreted with some sensibility on the thread like this.
Yes, but the main reason they do that is because this is not an image board nor do they want it to become one. That is the reason some of the forum guidelines exist.
I do not see how there is a risk of that if some common sense is exercised on a thread that is fundamentally going to be about posting images.
Except it isn't. Nobody needs to post any images on this thread, a name would suffice. Well, a name and maybe a brief desc. why you think they're beautiful. Although the desc. should be inc. even if you post an image considering beauty is often in they eye of the beholder.
This is ridiculous. Of course the thread will be full of images.
Whatever. Does it really hurt you to add a few words in addition to your image? Seriously dude, pick your battles.

Kanatatsu

Nov 26, 2010
canadamus_prime said:
Kanatatsu said:
canadamus_prime said:
Kanatatsu said:
canadamus_prime said:
Kanatatsu said:
Wtf is with all the mod warnings when someone just posts a picture? There is no need to provide elaboration on a thread like this when the poster doesn't want to.

Edit: And YES I am aware of the forum guidelines re content. Seems to me they could be interpreted with some sensibility on the thread like this.
Yes, but the main reason they do that is because this is not an image board nor do they want it to become one. That is the reason some of the forum guidelines exist.
I do not see how there is a risk of that if some common sense is exercised on a thread that is fundamentally going to be about posting images.
Except it isn't. Nobody needs to post any images on this thread, a name would suffice. Well, a name and maybe a brief desc. why you think they're beautiful. Although the desc. should be inc. even if you post an image considering beauty is often in they eye of the beholder.
Whatever. Does it really hurt you to add a few words in addition to your image? Seriously dude, pick your battles.
Suck up to the mods more pls.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Kanatatsu said:
canadamus_prime said:
Kanatatsu said:
canadamus_prime said:
Kanatatsu said:
canadamus_prime said:
Kanatatsu said:

Suck up to the mods more pls.
What for? So you can save 5 sec.?

Gali

Nov 19, 2009
Just him:

But since he's not entirely a videogame character I go with Raven from Tales of Vesperia:

Yes, he is kinda old but I don't care. I have a soft spot for cool archers.

BaronIveagh

Apr 26, 2011
Morrigan from Darkstalkers has already been brought up so... the toss up is:

Tifa Lockheart

or

Mai Shiranui

Adultism

Karma Haunts You
Jan 5, 2011

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Personally she is one of the few characters that I would actually date if she was a real women. Not just some character. But I'm pretty sure she'd never go for a nerd like me. Heh.

Epic Fail 1977

Dec 14, 2010
Female:

I just took a quick look through the 8 pages of this thread and I was shocked to note that nobody had posted a picture of Liara yet. I know she looked bizarre in ME3 (they did something weird to her eyes I think) but in ME1 and ME2 she was gorgeous. Annoying, but gorgeous.

Male:

Gotta be Adam Jensen.

Epic Fail 1977

Dec 14, 2010
Kanatatsu said:

Mods here have been like that for years. It's very strict. Very. There. That's four sentences. Five now! Okay I think I'm safe from the stupid low-content shit now. I think. Nine!

arcade109

Jul 7, 2010
[ img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb57088/megamitensei/images/7/77/P4-naoto-shirogane4.jpg[ /img]

Naoto from Persona 4. For some reason the fact that she didn't actually feel like a girl and she dressed like a boy for the most part just made me very attracted to her in both appearance and personality. Also I love her hair. One of the few game characters I really cared about.

GTwander

Mar 26, 2008
arcade109 said:

Naoto from Persona 4. For some reason the fact that she didn't actually feel like a girl and she dressed like a boy for the most part just made me very attracted to her in both appearance and personality. Also I love her hair. One of the few game characters I really cared about.
There is nothing more attractive (imo) than a *rational* chick.
My brain needs just as much stirring as my libido does. (INTP)

(btw, fix that bracket on the end of your link and it'll work)

Raika

Jul 31, 2011
Female:

While I am head-over-heels smitten with Final Fantasy X-2's Yuna(her personality and disposition are what make her so irresistible) and Street Fighter's Chun-Li(those hips, those thighs), I'd have to go with Hammer, a supporting character from Fable II, as the pinnacle of physical beauty in video games. She's brawny, but in a really quietly pretty sort of way. Very salt-of-the-earth, you know.

So! To summarize!

Bronze

Silver

Gold

Male:

I'm not really too into the menfolk(although I kinda sorta am), but I can appreciate a man who tends to his appearance. That said, my tastes in men are simultaneously various and very, very picky. So, with that in mind, I've narrowed it down to three.

Bronze: Victor Sullivan(Uncharted series)
He has a sort of rugged charm about him, you know. His typical swarthy grin, constant cigar-chomping, and coy lewdness suggests all the good things about "the good ol' days when men were men" without most of the racism, sexism, and general fuckery. Yeah, he's a dirty old man, but he's a good guy, and he keeps up well.

Silver: Adam Jensen(Deus Ex: Human Revolution)
Sometimes, aesthetic beauty and sex appeal can be garnered just from looking like a total badass. I don't know of any man in video games who looks or sounds more unabashedly cool than this bad ************. Also, I have this weird fetish for bionics, it seems. I'd probably give it away to Nathan Spencer, too. Dreadlocks and all.

Gold: Hope Estheim(Final Fantasy XIII)
Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying I want to screw him. That would be creepy. I just want to hold him and protect him and feed him pastries. That's not creepy at all.
...okay, it's a little bit creepy, but at least it's creepy in a "latent maternity" sort of way.
Hope, in my mind, is like a magnolia blossom that's fallen from its tree. With his bright, expressive eyes, feathery hair, and porcelain-doll face, he is utterly breathtaking to look at, but I can't shake the feeling that if anybody else touches him, he might break. Fragility is beautiful in and of itself, and I can't think of any male characters in games who are more fragile, or more beautiful, than Hope.

IllumInaTIma

Flesh is but a garment!
Feb 6, 2012
Kanatatsu said:

As has been said elsewhere, we do not wish this to become an image board. It is a discussion board in principle, and our rules reflect that.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
Daystar Clarion said:
Casual Shinji said:
Princess Gwynevere from Dark Souls.

Not only is she an exquisit beauty, she's also the size of a fucking bus.
How man soap signs did you see in her room saying 'great view!'? :D

OT:

Such a regal and proud creature.

[HEADING=1]Ammy! Why can't I quit you![/HEADING]
None for me, they just all said "amazing chest ahead"

Andrew Bascom

Sep 30, 2010
Loop Stricken said:
Loop Stricken said:

[sub] I'm suprised nobody have posted Emi until now :I [/sub]
I guess she's just not that poplar.

And again, if I hasn't already chosen Tali, I would've likely posted Hanako.
Definitely Emi, although I haven't played Hanako's story yet so maybe I might change my mind.

Kanatatsu

Nov 26, 2010
Nasrin said:
Kanatatsu said:

As has been said elsewhere, we do not wish this to become an image board. It is a discussion board in principle, and our rules reflect that.
Totally missing the forest for the trees--the very essence of mindless bureaucracy. *golf clap*

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009

Honestly the moment she was introduced in the game I kind of fell for her a bit. As the game progressed I just grew more and more attached. Made me kind of angry when lost planet 2 didn't continue Wayne's story cause there was no more Luka

Capcha: I am here

Nice to see you checking up on me Capcha