The most beatiful game character

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
Razentsu said:
Troublesome Lagomorph said:
Game came first:

Special Mention to Ruka for being a purdy trap.
Oh god, Ruka. T_T

He's so goddamn adorable.
Sometimes I wonder if I should have chosen him instead of Faris. Oh well... it was a tough choice. I chose Steins;Gate because I love Huke's art style.

IllumInaTIma

Flesh is but a garment!
Feb 6, 2012
Kanatatsu said:
Nasrin said:
Kanatatsu said:
Nasrin said:
Kanatatsu said:
Wtf is with all the mod warnings when someone just posts a picture? There is no need to provide elaboration on a thread like this when the poster doesn't want to.

Mods here have gone nuts with power.

Edit: And YES I am aware of the forum guidelines re content. Seems to me they could be interpreted with some sensibility on the thread like this.
As has been said elsewhere, we do not wish this to become an image board. It is a discussion board in principle, and our rules reflect that.
Totally missing the forest for the trees--the very essence of mindless bureaucracy. *golf clap*
A few bad apples spoil it for the bunch.
Bad apples who *GASP* post images in a thread like this without putting some meaningless filler text in as well (so as to technically satisfy the board guidelines)?

Zut alors! You'd better go after them hard, for these board hooligans surely they threaten everything The Escapist holds dear.
Watch your tone. I'll only warn you once.

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
Naked Snake

Know why even straight dudes in Metal Gear want to feel him as he lives up to his codename?

Because straight dudes in real life would want the same.

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
Men: Younger!Ezio is impossible to deny. His accent and his charm and his looks... The main reason I adore the Assassin's Creed story so much. I just want to follow him and admire his...climbing ability. Leon S. Kennedy is a very, very close second.

Women: Morrigan from DA:O is the first time I really thought, "Wow, she's kind of hot." in the trailer.

unstabLized

Mar 9, 2012
I'm going to go out of my way here and say Juliet Starling... Yup... I know how she looks in the game, I just think that if she was sort of properly dressed.. better somehow.. she would look prettier.

Also, Kei Nagase from Ace Combat: The Unsung War. Because i absolutely love Ace combat 5 and Zero with all my heart. <3

Benni88

Oct 13, 2011
ABLb0y said:

Her.

(PS: Before anyone says anything, she's 19 and I'm 15. So...)
Literally the most annoying character from any game, ever. Regardless of looks, deeds or ideals.

The Salty Vulcan

Jun 28, 2009

Kara, the eponymous heroine from Quantic Dream's test film. I know it's not technically a game, but I'm hopeful that someday it could be.

Anyways theres a very good reason why I consider her beautiful and it's not because we see her naked/half naked for the majority of the film. Hell, her entire construction and calibration scene objectifies her to the point where she ceases to be sexually attractive, for me personally at least. No I consider her beautiful because her motivation is beautiful; she only wants to live. The fact that Valorie Curry's performance manages to convey all those emotions so subtly and wonderfully only reaffirms my thoughts.

That and looking like this...

is pretty helpful too. What? I like pixie cuts.

Loaeon

Jun 22, 2012
My vote goes to a dark fairy named Raimy.
She is more cute than beautiful because well at her little dress, and staff then again on the game disk she looked drunk.

ABLb0y

Aug 27, 2010
Benni88 said:
ABLb0y said:

Her.

Literally the most annoying character from any game, ever. Regardless of looks, deeds or ideals.
... You haven't gotten to Chapter eight yet, have you?

Benni88

Oct 13, 2011
ABLb0y said:
Benni88 said:
ABLb0y said:

Her.

True. But I did spend over 12 hours (about 8 of which were cutscene) playing the game, all of the time I wished Vanille could've been swapped out for a dog or a cat, or just anything that couldn't talk.

Worst FF ever.

ABLb0y

Aug 27, 2010
Benni88 said:
ABLb0y said:
Benni88 said:
ABLb0y said:

Her.

True. But I did spend over 12 hours (about 8 of which were cutscene) playing the game, all of the time I wished Vanille could've been swapped out for a dog or a cat, or just anything that couldn't talk.

Worst FF ever.
Wait until you get to chapter eight. I guarantee you'll want to hug her after that.

Benni88

Oct 13, 2011
ABLb0y said:
Benni88 said:
ABLb0y said:
Benni88 said:
ABLb0y said:

Her.

Worst FF ever.
Wait until you get to chapter eight. I guarantee you'll want to hug her after that.
Sorry dude. Too little too late. I don't appreciate a game taking so long to intrigue me. FF13 is literally at the bottom of my list of games to complete. I'm a FF fan, but square dropped the ball in such a huge way on this series.

ABLb0y

Aug 27, 2010
Benni88 said:
ABLb0y said:
Benni88 said:
ABLb0y said:
Benni88 said:
ABLb0y said:

Her.

Worst FF ever.
Sorry dude. Too little too late. I don't appreciate a game taking so long to intrigue me. FF13 is literally at the bottom of my list of games to complete. I'm a FF fan, but square dropped the ball in such a huge way on this series.
Ok, fair do. I get your point, the actual gameplay is kinda shite, but I'm in it for the story and the characters... Which is more than I can say for 13-2.

Benni88

Oct 13, 2011
ABLb0y said:
Benni88 said:
ABLb0y said:
Benni88 said:
ABLb0y said:
Benni88 said:
ABLb0y said:

Her.

Worst FF ever.
Ok, fair do. I get your point, the actual gameplay is kinda shite, but I'm in it for the story and the characters... Which is more than I can say for 13-2.
Yeah we got a copy of it at the office but I was reluctant to try it after the first. Visually, they're the best final fantasy games ever. But that was never really the main reason for me to play them. Hopefully after square enix get all this out of their system they can have another go at it.

ABLb0y

Aug 27, 2010
Benni88 said:
ABLb0y said:
Benni88 said:
ABLb0y said:
Benni88 said:
ABLb0y said:
Benni88 said:
ABLb0y said:

Her.

Worst FF ever.
Yeah we got a copy of it at the office but I was reluctant to try it after the first. Visually, they're the best final fantasy games ever. But that was never really the main reason for me to play them. Hopefully after square enix get all this out of their system they can have another go at it.
Yeah... What they should do is have characters and story as good as 13 but gameplay like the older ones.