The most boring game you've ever played

Sibbo

Mar 6, 2008
WOW, I hate the grind, and all the quests remind me of the one I just did.

Voltano

Dec 11, 2008
I've been playing Bioshock recently and I thought it was kind of cool...Until I learned that you could practically abuse the Vita-Chambers to the point that you could kill big Daddies with the wrench at the beginning of the game. -_-

To get back on topic: I would have to say most JRPGs and MMORPGs I have played usually bore me. The former tends to focus too much on the story that is not so interesting to me and yet impossible to fast-forward/skip, while the latter usually doesn't offer much options of character builds to the player or any feeling of progression in the game.

Satis

Jun 10, 2009
Oblivian.
That entire game was just a bore to me.
Everything is so dull and repetitive.

L3m0n_L1m3

Jul 27, 2009
Battlefield: Bad company.

The missions were basically going from location to location killing Russians for no better reason than to keep the game going.

Lemur_Ninja

Aug 6, 2009
I don't remember the name, but it was a "best-seller" bass fishing game on the Playstation. I could barely play that for 5 minutes without just dropping the controller and pull out my gameboy color.

DaMan1500

Jul 10, 2009
Pretty much all ther lego games, which i found interesting for exactly 1 playthrough.

Blanks

Mar 17, 2009
Xenosaga episode 3, never played 1 or 2 and it's the only rpg i've thought had too many words and cutscenes

Wildrow12

Mar 1, 2009
Daikatana: A long-winded, nonsensical plot combined with boring, uninspired enemies, and dull levels. Just thinking about it makes me drowsy.

DaMan1500

Jul 10, 2009
Oh, and sports games. If i'm going to pay $60 for the virtual aproximation of something i could do pretty easily with a ball and some friends in real life, i don't want it to be so much like real life. Throw in some fire balls or put the field underwater or something.

Gardenclaw

Jul 12, 2009
doomngloom said:
Doom 3. id really spoiled me with all those bland dark corridors. Sometimes I even got to crawl through a vent.
But the expansion with the ability to slow time down with extra damage lead to all kinds of slo-mo enemy exploding fun with sarges shotgun :D.

Mykonos

May 19, 2009
Slythernite said:
Rogue Galaxy.
That game got better when the plot twist came. Though I must admit that the only thing keeping me latched up to that point was Steve Blum's voice acting.

Mykonos

May 19, 2009
Baconator96 said:
atomictoast said:
Three words... MARIO. IS. MISSING.

My cousin was in love with that game and finished it multiple times. I don't know what he saw in it.

I attempted to play it, I just ended up falling asleep.
OH...NO!

darktheif28

Nov 11, 2008
stabnex said:
Every. Single. JRPG. I. Have. Ever. Played.
Not to flame or anything like that, but you just said JRPGs... yet your avatar is the black mage from final fantasy, which is a JRPG

But to the OP it would probably have to be Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows It's just not the same