The MOST DRUNK I/You got was...

Fdzzaigl

Mar 31, 2010
At a local beach festival. I was going out with a few friends who had spent time in Brazil and a number of Brazilian people who were in Belgium for the occasion came along.

These guys were insane when it came to alcohol use and they kept pushing me (and others) to keep on swallowing down all sorts of cocktails. Somewhere along the line I lost control and happily kept pouring the stuff down my throat, it didn't help that I had plenty of chips (you usually trade in money for these plastic chips that you then trade for drinks) because of some bonus thing, I'm not sure what the hell it was anymore.

Anyway, after a while I was just frekking smashed, I remember dancing (or well, wiggling) around the festival and hooking up with this equally smashed girl who said she needed protection from god knows what. A number of things happened after we left the festival premises *cough*, though I don't know the most of it anymore. Somehow I lost track of her after that and I decided to return home, luckily we own a coastside appartement not far from that location. I also somehow rejoined my friends, a few of them weren't so drunk and had returned earlier.

When I tried to go to sleep in the couch I just couldn't. Every time I get drunk and try to sleep the whole world just starts turning circles when I close my eyes, so even though I want to sleep, I can't because it just makes me frikking sick. Anyway, I ended up puking it all out in a plastic bin which a not-drunk friend had managed to secure, she wasn't very pleased with it and obviously it wasn't one of my finest moments.

However, as I managed to pretty much puke out all the pure alcohol I woke up with only a slight headache. I've never really had a hangover because I simply have to puke before falling asleep when I'm really drunk.

But yeah, that was by far the worst time.

bartholen_v1legacy

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Jan 24, 2009
Most drunk I ever got was when I was at a friend's house drinking with buddies. We decided to watch 300, and I took a special rule upon myself: every time I thought the movie was terrible dogshit, I took a shot of absinthe (60%). It ended with me vomiting on my friend's floor a little over halfway into the movie. Had quite a hangover the following morning. Haven't taken absinthe since.

RoonMian

Mar 5, 2011
The time I was most drunk was actually the very first time I was really drunk. I woke up in a pool of vomit on my pillow. It was not a very pleasant experience. Last time ever I was THAT drunk and last time I puked because of alcohol. Vomit free since 2001.

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Was at a friends 18th. Had a tad too much absinthe (among various other alcoholic beverages), on a day that I hadn't eaten all that much and threw up.

Soldiered on, though. Was a fun night.

Zen Bard

Eats, Shoots and Leaves
Sep 16, 2012
College. I drank enough to lose three days of my life.

There was a "Spring Fling" hosted by Off Campus Housing. Consider it a Pub Crawl but with college apartments. Any way, the thing kicked off at noon on a Friday and ran all weekend.

My classes were done by 2:00 that Friday. So a couple of buds and I hit the first apartment early.

I literally have no memory of the rest of that weekend. All I can recall was tapping the keg and chomping down on some BBQ at the Colony Apartments on Friday, and waking up in my own bed to a strange girl going through my wallet on Monday.

(Turns out she was just looking for my ID because she forgot my name. I checked. All the money was there and I had no credit cards back then.)

There are some hazy bits and pieces here and there. And throughout the semester I'd get this weird sense of deja-vu when I'd go to certain places or see certain people.

Weird thing was all the people I didn't know who would smile at me or greet me by name when we passed each other in the hall. So at least I know I'm not an asshole when I'm drunk.

Or if I am, I'm entertaining.

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
I've only drank too much twice.

Once was a New Year's Eve party at a friend's house. Towards the end of the night and a good few pints in already it was suggested that I should attempt to neck the full bottle of vodka that remained on the side. I had the lot as if it was water, walked about 10 feet into his living room and fell face first onto the sofa where I remained for the next 14 hours. There was a brief period on the next morning when he thought I was dead because I sleep with one eye partially open, so all he could see was the white.

The other time was when I had a few pints and then discovered rum. Halfway through the bottle and the world suddenly vanished and instead of sat on the kitchen stool I was in bed and it was the next morning. Evil stuff is rum.

SilentlyHilly

Aug 13, 2011
Oh man, I don't remember it at all but I've been able to piece it together.

I was in college, going to some random house party. I pregamed with probably 8 or 9 beers, so I was already feeling pretty good when I got there. I then proceeded to make 2 very strong mixed whiskey drinks before I blacked out. Apparently after that I went for several cups of hooch (basically a whole lot of vodka, juice, ice, and fruit all mixed in a big bucket for everyone to drink).

I ended up waking up next to a, let's say less than attractive girl who's name I had no idea. I'm not quite sure what we did that night, but apparently she liked it because she kept texting and calling me (she had somehow got my number the previous night). I wanted nothing to do with her, so eventually I just stopped responding, which I kind of feel bad about, but hey what else could I do.

It's a fun story if nothing else

thehorror2

Jan 25, 2010
Any time I drink tequila, it ends badly for me. The one time I've ever gotten drunk enough to forget the whole night AND the one time I've ever puked because of liquor, were nights we had tequila on tap. I'm not a terribly heavy drinker, so "Drunk enough to pass out/vomit" is as far as I've ever gotten.

SonOfVoorhees

Aug 3, 2011
First time drunk was 8 yrs old. My dad used to make his own cider, so i sneaked some. An ended up completely dizzy and had to lie down. I remember my parents laughing at me. lol.

Since then, i rarely get drunk, normally beer tastes crappy before i get drunk so i stop drinking it. Also worked in a nightclub, so thats a lot of lessons learnt and makes me be careful. One time i drunk a cocktail at a staff party, and they made the drink with a shot of everything behind the bar. I felt drunk within a few seconds, crazy.

But from working in the club for 7 years, just seen to many drunken fights, woman taken advantage of and people unconscious in the toilets. I guess there are fun drunks, but ive seen a lot of negative drunks. People unconscious on the train that piss themselves. Just not good.

Feraswondervahnn

Jul 15, 2010
Ugh.... I want to a gig in town, met up with some mates and got on to some pre-drinking before heading out. A lot of vodka later and we're at the gig. While I'm busy throwing myself around the pit, my friends head to the Spanish bar and tell a mutual friend to let me know. So when the band finished I popped outside for a cigarette and am told the friends I was with had left.
I didn't know where the Spanish bar was, so decided to stay where I was and just have a few more drinks, they'd turn up eventually. The next thing I know I'm being woken up on a friends doorstep at 4 AM with a nice puddle of vomit next to me. The hangover from that was bloody brutal!

Sir Shockwave

Jul 4, 2011
I no longer drink...but there was this one time I drank a single Alchopop and spent the whole night singing the Neon Genesis Evangelion opening song. My forum posts at the time were WEIRD X3

Comocat

May 24, 2012
College- discovering Jungle Juice (Everclear and punch) for the first time.

Post-College- going to a bar with a gaggle of Irish men in downtown New Orleans.

00slash00

Dec 29, 2009
Well one time I blacked out and woke up in jail. Another time I blacked out and woke up in the hospital.

The summer before I started college my friend had a party and bought me a bottle of tequila. I proceeded to drink the entire bottle by myself, over the course of the next few hours. I woke up the next morning, in jail (in a holding cell). the story of how I got there was kinda funny. My friend called my sister to pick me up and right as she arrived, a cop drove by. My friend told me to stay still and not talk while he spoke to the cop. The cop then asked me to come over. As instructed, I refused to move or say anything. My friend then told me to come over to the cop but I held my ground. The cop then walked over to me, smelled my breath, and put handcuffs on me. When I showed up for my court date, I found out that my blood alcohol level was .36

Another time was my freshman year of college (clearly, this was a rough couple of months, for my liver). A guy on my floor invited me to his room for shots. He offered me a shot of clear liquid next to a bottle of vodka. After I drank it he smiled and pulled a bottle of everclear from under his desk. I had no idea what everclear was and just figured it was extremely strong vodka. Well over the course of the next hour I had 5 double shots of everclear and 4 double shots of vodka. I then decided to get food with my friend. I remember opening the door to leave the kids dorm and then waking up in the hospital. My face was covered in dried blood and my shirt had been sliced in half (presumably to give the doctors easier access to my chest and arms)

Eternal_Lament

Sep 23, 2010
I drink very often, but I've only really gotten drunk twice in my entire life...and both times I was incredibly shit-faced, and I'm not sure which one had me being "more" drunk, so I'll let you decide:

It was my friend's 19th birthday party (Toronto here, legal age to drink is 19) and we were over at another friend's dorm room. We had some people over, and at one point beer pong was being set up. It was two of my friends against the other friend whose dorm room we were at and her boyfriend, a good friend of mine. The boyfriend leaves for something, and since the other friend is 5 foot 3 and 90 pounds, I figured it wouldn't be right to let her do it by herself. This is all during the set-up for beer pong, which is important for later. We start playing but before anyone drinks my partner has to go downstairs and let people in, it being her dorm and all. I'm by myself, but I think it's fine since I can drink quite a bit and not usually feel anything. Anyways, we start playing, and as I take my first cup, something doesn't seem right. There's this weird taste to what I'm drinking, definitely not beer, but I pay no mind. I only notice something's up when, after I've drank 7 cups of this stuff, the last three cups are filled with this florescent, girly drink known as Vex. When the game's over, I notice that, when they were setting up beer pong, all my opponent's cups were filled with Vex, and they started to fill my side with Vex, until I said I was joining in. At which point, they didn't decide to fill the rest of the cups with Vex, but with Jaegermeister; let me repeat, they didn't give me shots of Jaegermeister, they gave me full CUPS of Jaegermeister...all in the span of 15 minutes. At this point I don't feel anything, but about 15 minutes later I start to black out, but I realize we are actually moving around and not just collapsed. We head to a bar, at which point I fall asleep on the table while my friend gets a glass of water. I take a sip and run to the bathroom, throwing up profusely into the toilet, one of my friends coming having to hold my hair back (I had long hair at the time) I go back to the table, sleep for 5 minutes, wake up, take a sip of water, and rush back to the washroom to throw up...I miss the toilet and just start throwing up on the floor. My friends have to take me outside and leave me with my other friend who forgot his ID. The bouncer wont let me back in when I start to sober up, which is reasonable...what sucks is that I left my jacket inside...and it was the beginning of winter...I was so goddamn cold.

The other time I got really drunk was recently at my friends house. We were doing a wine and cheese party, but it wasn't anything sophisticated. We bought some cheap wine and tried out the various kinds (we had about 5 bottles of different stuff) My issue this time around however was that I drank 12-13 glasses of wine...in the span of an hour and a half...I hadn't actually eaten anything since noon, and it was already 10:30. I just start moving around the place, talking to people and resting for a bit. There was even a period of time when we started playing COD:BLOPS 2, and because things seemed to be going slower for me I was absolutely killing it. However, at some point I had to rush to my friends bathroom to throw up...twice. This time it wasn't as messy, and anything that was I was able to clean up. However, when I had to throw up again, I realized I wouldn't make it to the bathroom, so I ran outside, where there was a covered manhole, and started throwing up there...I didn't have my shoes on and it was absolutely pouring rain. I come back inside, get my shoes and bag, and as I'm walking outside I have to throw up again, so I ran back to the manhole to do it. This time I end up passing out and start sleeping near the manhole, lying on the road while it's pouring rain. My friends look out the window 5 minutes later, notice, and have to call me a cab home after getting me up.

So yeah, I'll let you decide what's the most drunk: getting fucked on Jaeger and not being allowed back in a bar after throwing up on the bathroom floor, or getting fucked on wine and throwing up four times in a row, with the fourth having me pass out on the road while it's raining.

lewisra776

Jun 17, 2013
So to celebrate me and one of my best friends friends 21st birthdays (before the night of bar hopping and such cause his actual bday wasnt for a few more days) we decided to get plastered. There were 3 of us, an empty house, an xbox with the newly released halo 4 and 8 bottles of liquor oh, and beer lots of beer. What could go wrong right? Well being the nerds we are we decided to keep accurate track of our liquor consumption and opened up a microsoft excel spreadsheet documenting the number of drinks, quantity of the drink and percent alcohol per drink. Well after a night of nothing but Grifball which had finally been unleashed onto the halo multiplayer playlist, cooking drunk, boston accents and general amazing feats of drunkeness one of our group had succumb to sleep and me and the big guy were still going hard. Now, I'm about 5'9, 180 and in pretty good shape and my friend that I was going toe to toe with is 6'4 and about 235 so biologically speaking he had a clear advantage that even in my drunken stupor was obvious but I'm no lightweight and we went shot for shot till we were tied at 28 drinks on the night when we decided to call it a draw. I didnt stop throwing up till 9 o clock the next night so I'm pretty sure I had alcohol poisoning however I still can recall the entire night in surprising detail...

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
So many times. But two standout in my head as the drunkest I have ever been.

The first was when I was in college when I was 18 or 19 and I had no lessons so I was stood outside drinking cider with my ex girlfriends brother. We finished one bottle and decided to get another, I didn't feel that drunk at that point so another one seemed like a god idea at the time. It wasn't.

Apparently I collapsed and the next thing I know I'm being dragged across a field by some people who know me and they take me, to all places a pub. I manage to get to the toilet and spend about 30 minutes puking and just leaning on it. I finally find the strength and balance to get myself outside and someone has called the Police whose questions amazingly I managed to answer with what was I thought was great clarity. Their main concern was that I was underage and so wasted. With the worst of it over I go back into the pub and sit on the sofa while friends come and laugh at me while I see in tunnel vision, which was strange to say the least.

My mum had to come and pick me up and take me home. That did not go down so well.

The other standout moment of drunken stupidity happened at Download Festival 2006. We were waiting for some friends to get to the festival and we had spent most of the day drinking. Our friends turn up and quickly announce that they have a bottle of absinthe. My brother and I think that it would be a fantastic idea to drink this bottle of absinthe. It wasn't.

I don't remember a hell of a lot of what happened next. I know my brother was the first to fall and had to be carried back to the campsite by one of the guys we were with, which was quite impressive considering that he is not the lightest of people. The rest is...hazy at best. Apparently, we had gone to our friends camp which I started saying that this was not his camp. My friend, Kev, then made a phone call to complain to another friend about the drunken state I'd got myself into and apparently I ended up just saying drunken gibberish to him. Apparently we were going to checkout some entertainment that night, but by then my motor functions had quit on me and Kev who had been trying to carry me got pissed off because I was trying to hit him (I don't know or remember why) and so he ditched me. The next thing I know, someone was waking me up and I was down on my knees, I stumble to my feet and try to get back to my tent.

This is so much harder than I thought it would be, the easy route appears to be blocked by fencing for some reason, I have no idea if it actually was or it was me being a brain dead drunk. So I have to take the long way around, which is easier said than done because I keep falling over, but eventually, some how, impossibly I make it back to the tent that we are all sharing (after trying to get into a tent that wasn't mine) get the door open, fall over one more time, throw up and pass out. I wake up hours later with a headache that you would not believe.

Kev was not overly impressed with us the next day.

I have since stopped being a twat and drinking to excess, I have not been that drunk since that night.

Amaury_games

Oct 13, 2010
I've never really consumed alcohol constantly (only a glass of wine in some lunches or dinners with my father and grandfather, since that side of the family loves wine and I like it too; I like beer too, but it's not my main choice of drink with a meal). Also, seeing my sister getting drunk a few times and hearing a lot of her stories, I never envied people who got drunk (it seems like they can't control themselves or like to make a fool out of themselves, and I don't want to be either of those).
That said, at the end of January, my cousin had a meeting with close friends since she was leaving for Australia, for her Master's Degree. I was sadder than I thought I was due to my ex-girlfriend breaking up with me in last October and decided to figure out my alcohol limit. I guess it's not much, since it took 4 glasses of vodka and what I guess is almost 1 l of beer to have me puking on the bar's bathroom floor. Although I feel bad for being an idiot at an occasion that was about my cousin going away, it was very interesting to feel this happenning to me and now I know that when I'm drunk, I like to apologize a lot to people for ruining their evening and still have coordination enough to clean my own vomit off the floor with paper towel, so that the cleaning person doesn't have much trouble because of my stupidity. It could be worse. ^_^'
Even better, I got an awesome advice from my aunt that I'll always remember: "If you want to drink, drink when you're happy, and not when you're sad. Drink to celebrate and not to mourn."