Country
United States
The Johnny Xtreme "rocket launcher that shoots chainsaws, that explode"
TO THE XTREME!!!!!!!

Morgan-(after Johnny yelled in her face) "that was right in my ear"
Johnny-"That's so you can hear me TO THE MAX!!!!"

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
Tripwires/ mines/ IED's. After war they still kill thousands. What's worse is he way in which they don't often kill, but rather maim and scar people for life. The ultimate wrecker of one's life is a landmine accident.

Crimson_Dragoon

Biologist Supreme
Jul 29, 2009
Truly, there is no weapon more dangerous than the human mind, with all that it can and has destroyed over the centuries.

OK, maybe a chimp's mind is more dangerous, but only because those are some sick bastards.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Explosives in general. They're just unfair and more than a little dickish. [Noob tube joke here].

Furburt said:
Nuclear Weapons.

Sure, it means we might have a few more wars, but I'd take a few hundred thousand dead over the spectre of total annihilation hanging over our heads anyday.
We won't need them if the conspiracy theories about the LHC are true. Even if they aren't, we'll probably develop something equally destructive fairly soon anyway.

[sub]And why does everyone have pineapples?[/sub]

cuddly_tomato

Nov 12, 2008
Hubilub said:
Sharks.

Because then I'll finally dare go to the pool again without having to worry about someone releasing those hideous monsters for the sake of killing me.
Don't you find the little buggers cute at all?

Sharks are people too! Kind of. They have feelings. That guy is probably more scared of you than you are of him.

Stitches242

Nov 16, 2009
Snork Maiden said:
Cerebral Bore is pretty awful. Should ban that one.
If that was real, I'd say it was worst then all of the flamethrowers/bio-warfare weapons combined. Also, stay on topic guys, your going off saying sharks are bad and whatnot; remember "Weapons", even if the sharks had laser beams attached to their frickin heads.

I would say nukes shouldnt have ever been developed, but really its all just threats with those. But the overall weapon I'd like to see gone is the basic grenade.

JoshGod

Aug 31, 2009
Hubilub said:
Sharks.

Because then I'll finally dare go to the pool again without having to worry about someone releasing those hideous monsters for the sake of killing me.
what about piranhas and squids?

OT
how about bullets.
bring back the old sword and shield

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
does religion count?
or rather: any form of extremismn that compels people to kill each, if we do't have a reason to use them we can sit on top of shitloads of money for all i care

Save us.A7X

Apr 15, 2009
I would say all chemical weapons, nukes and flamethrowers/napalm. Basically anything that can cause mass death or sadistic levels of pain.

The Last Nomad

Lost in Ethiopia
Oct 28, 2009
poison... that way the only way to kill someone is like a man... Face to Face, mono a mono, one on one, and so on...

sabbat

Apr 29, 2010
It's a no-brainer. I'd remove the Nuke from ever existing. Thousands of people living in Hiroshima wouldn't have died, the Cold War would never have taken place and hundreds of soldiers wouldn't be dieing in Iraq.

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
Vietnam Vietcong Boobytraps such as Punji Stakes. 3 feet of sharpened bamboo covered with poisonous human feces and buried in a ground trap. Yes, Deadliest Warrior is what this is from.
1:20 into the video shows the effectiveness of this offensive trap.