The most extreme thing you've ever done

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Picked a fight with a bigger man and won.
Welded without a mask once.
Jumped down a 50m hill and didn't hurt myself.
Disco danced in front of a whole group of people. They were mystified and confused.

This was all in high school. Was such a rebel, don't get out to much now a days.

Duck Sandwich

Dec 13, 2007
Worked out at the gym and finished off with a set of squats until I got dizzy and the colour left my face, as if most of the blood flow going to my brain redirected itself to my leg muscles instead.

Later that day, I did some Jiu Jitsu training.

Crazy

Oct 4, 2011
I can tell you my guards are quite the roleplayers, along with my maids. Anything else?

Idlemessiah

Zombie Steve Irwin
Feb 22, 2009
usmarine4160 said:
Once I cooked bacon without a shirt on
You daredevil. I once had bacon explode at me, that was fun.

On a slightly less awesome note, I've spent a combined time of 28 hours over the past 2 years under the tattoo gun.

I was also pretty good with the old Parkour when I was 16, the only thing was we didn't have multi-storey car parks and malls to run around, so it was running up and jumping beween single storey flat buildings.

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
I punched a guy to the ground in a mosh pit because he was two-stepping.

And one time I brushed my teeth then immediately drank orange juice.

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
I skateboarded for a while to impress a girl.

She was the first pair of breasts I ever did see.

Thank you Tony Hawk.

Gralian

Me, I'm Counting
Sep 24, 2008
I, uh... i once ate rotten ham. I was making a bagel and looked around the fridge for ham, but of course since everything is wrapped in foil there's no expiry date and you don't know how long it's been in there for. It smelled funky, but i thought that it had just been sat exposed by some coleslaw since it had that same bizarre tangy taste / smell to it. However it was also a bit green and covered in slime. When i finally clocked that something might be wrong i had finished making the bagel and thought 'oh screw it, i can't be arsed to make another and this is the last bagel i have left'. I ate it and paid the price for it later. But hey, all be it from me to kick up a fuss about expiry dates!

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
Punched a lion in the face for looking at my woman, then went home and had sex with her and a mako shark on top of a bed of nails in a burning building made from guns that I built myself using a grenade to nail each gun in place. The nails were made from my own hardened bone marrow, regrown after a series of months, extracted using only a bendy-straw and patience.

Then I went home and opened a newly-closed fridge with the same amount of effort as I did to originally open it and took out a jar of jalapeños and ate the glass jar, washing it down with the chillies and cider I made out of extremely sour lemons that I made using only a bendy-straw and patience.

deserteagleeye

Sep 8, 2010
ToastiestZombie said:
I put a jelly baby on a plate, then put both in the microwave. After half a minute of microwaving the jelly baby had melted and stuck to the plate. Me being 8 and incredibly stupid tried to get it off, with small hammer. The plate smashed and cut my foot, I still have the scars.

I'm not sure if that's extreme or just incredibly stupid.
I did something similar to that. I once tried to melt a jolly rancher in the microwave on a paper plate. Peeled it off with some of the paper sticking to it still. I took a bite and I swear I twitched like crazy from the taste. Disgusting as hell. I was 8.

FernandoV

Dec 12, 2010
Lit a blunt on someone's boat docked on the Seaport in Manhattan.

Lit a blunt in the mall.

Lit a blunt in a kid's park while they were playing.

Gave my 24+ yr old cousins their first blunt.

Weed weed weed weed.

The Pinray

Jul 21, 2011
I jumped off a second story balcony, onto a tree, then climbed down the tree. All to escape a girl's mother back in highschool. I felt like Jackie Chan!

Light 086

Feb 10, 2011
Does stupidity count? If so:

I was grinding on a guard rail that separated the sidewalk and the road during heavy traffic. Fell on the road, but luckily didn't get hit.

Didn't occur to me at the time just how stupid that was.

Hasido

Jun 20, 2011
guise, i m rly xtreme, i 1nce prssed the handycapped button, but im not handycapped!

no seriously, im kinda boring, the most extreme thing i have ever done was successfully fend off a bunch of zombies with a sword. this was however, a padded sword, and about 7 people pretending to be zombies, but it still gets the adrenalin going.

damn i'm a nerd.

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
Umm... I've driven over the speed limit a few times. Oh, and I punched a hole in my wall on accident once.

That's... about it. I don't really do crazy stuff. Not in real life at least.

(FUCK YOU CAPTHCAS, I JUST DID ONE IN MY LAST POST)

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
SurfinTaxt said:
I killed satan and usurped his throne. No big deal

AngloDoom said:
Punched a lion in the face for looking at my woman, then went home and had sex with her and a mako shark on top of a bed of nails in a burning building made from guns that I built myself using a grenade to nail each gun in place. The nails were made from my own hardened bone marrow, regrown after a series of months, extracted using only a bendy-straw and patience.

Then I went home and opened a newly-closed fridge with the same amount of effort as I did to originally open it and took out a jar of jalapeños and ate the glass jar, washing it down with the chillies and cider I made out of extremely sour lemons that I made using only a bendy-straw and patience.
I call shenanigans
Okay, fine. I'm shite at making cider, so I bought some-made at the shops and added lemons to it.

You happy you've made a fool of me now, you meany? =(