The most extreme thing you've ever done

JemothSkarii

Thanks!
Nov 9, 2010
I once went on a webcam on Omegle wearing nothing but boxers and a GP-5 gas mask, rubbing my nipples (I'm not overweight or anything, but I'm not built...and very hairy). I'm a guy by the way.

Akimoto

Nov 22, 2011
I once found a narrow (1/3 inch) cardboard tube, stuffed as much sparklers into it and lit it up. The flames shot out both ends and nearly gave me burns.

As a class we would strip a guy naked during break, throw out his clothes and let him run down for it. Well, not very often luckily for him.

For a month or so a couple of guys and me ripped out the adjustable levers for the aircon on buses. We stopped doing it as the police caught on to it.

Filled a guy's pencil box with aluminum powder and laughed as he banged the stuff out. It filled the air and we were about to light a burner for sh8ts and giggles before the teacher stopped us. Apparently aluminum in powder form burns explosively.

Tried to put out oil on fire using water.

One extreme thing we almost did was to flinch the concentrated acids from chemistry. The intention was to use it in pranks involving traps until one guy got it in his eyes - acid and water both looking the same - so we gave it up.

Pat8u

Apr 7, 2011
Whateveralot said:
Right, here we go:

- I've broken into building sites around 4 times in the past year, climbing onto scaffolding of over 60 meters high without securing myself. The two buildings I climbed were a tower and a church. I also managed to get inside of the church, walking a ledge over 30 meters high. Oh and I stole a fire extinguisher from one of the buildings, which is in my room now.

- Talking about fire extinguishers, I stole one from a truck and emptied it on some deserted terrain. It was good fun. Oh and I also went inside of a bakery distribution centre at 2 AM and take some fresh bread with me. With some I mean 2 big plates full with bread. On that same holiday, me and a mate went into a hotel in the neightbourhood through the personell entrance, walked through some hallways and ended up near all the power switches. So we made the entire hotel dark.

- I slipped through a fence surrounding our local swimming pool last summer. I was drunk and alone, so I took all my clothes off and took a plunge in the heated outside swimmingpool. There was a camera there, so they have some nice footage of me lol. I'm planning on breaking into that same swimming pool some time next summer and staying there the night, hiding.

All this happened in the past year and a half. And there's more of that stuff, but these stories are probably the most impressive of my achievements. :)
errr you do know fire extinguishers are very Important and Expensive and you stole one... and just admited to it.

Ot: Can't think of anything right now

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
I'm not a big extremist. I once got into a strangers car when I didn't want to walk home from the movie theater. His back window was smashed and all he asked in return was a cigarette. I met a girl online traveled 300 miles to her place without telling a soul where I was going. Oh I also went there at around 1am at a 110mph to save time.

Its pretty stupid now that I look back. I guess as a guy you never really consider someone may rape you or try to kill you.

baconfist

Sep 8, 2009
Last spring I chased a black bear out of my parents yard, on foot and unarmed. That bear was such a coward.

Whateveralot

Oct 25, 2010
Pat8u said:
Whateveralot said:
errr you do know fire extinguishers are very Important and Expensive and you stole one... and just admited to it.

Ot: Can't think of anything right now
Yes. But this topic isn't about the innocent stuff we do, now is it?

It's not like I hurt anyone with it. They probably replaced it straight away and out here, it might actually save a life.

malkavianmadman

Jun 29, 2009
Last year during the middle of NZ winter my uncle one of his friends and I decided to attempt to sail an old fishing boat he brought from basically one end of NZ to the other (auckland to christchurch) We got hit with storms and all sorts, the boat was leaning at least 45 - 55 degrees alot of the time and I honestly wondered if I was going to die. Needless to say I got off the boat rather quickly, It was an experience though but not one i think i will EVER repeat.

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
I was in a small boat once. The dude then decided to have a fun time by going against the ever growing waves. I had to wedge myself between seats and look down because I was terrified about losing my glasses.
Edit: One Halloween, my sister and I were playing with various types of candy, hoping to cause a chemical reaction and make the container we put it in explode. It was a little cauldron thing we both had, and we used those Harry Potter jelly beans they used to have, warm water, and sour dip powder. We ducked and covered but nothing happened. ~8 year old me, disappointed by science goes to pick it up when the lid and a spray of orange candy foam from hell shoot up and hit me in the forehead.
Growing up is fun~
Edit 2: Oh, and I kissed a girl infront of a partially open chemistry class while the class was taking their final exam. And then kissed repeatedly in front of the girl's bathroom after school. We were seconds from being caught.