The most flashy thing you own.

Scarecrow

Jun 27, 2010
Hey kids! It's late at night and Scarecrow is at a boring party with nothing better to do! So you know what that means.....pointless topic time! Yaaaaaaay!

Moving right along, what is the most flashy item you own. It could be a piece of clothing, or a car, or...whatever you want. Something that you use or wear to show off and whatnot. In my case, it would be my bright red "Kobra Kid" jacket:

Have fun everybody!

RevRaptor

Mar 10, 2010

My very shiny and flashy thing. I'm pretty sure this is the thing of mine that flashes the most :D

uhddh

Sep 27, 2011
A 1962 Hofner Committee Bass. A sexy vintage hollow body that sounds beautiful.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
hmmm

well theres the playstation

and the turtle beach head set (not the most expensive but up there)

I have two sets of expensive headphones.....

but I think it might be my more....expensive action figures (Adam Jenson, the stealth chick boss..and the big guy for guns as hansa) I actuall own quite a bit of stuff..not sure what counts as th emost "flahsy"

Mafoobula

Sep 30, 2009
Mine would be...
either my R.A.T. 7 mouse

Or my Origin Eon 17-s laptop

The laptop is more subtle in style than the mouse, but it's clear from almost every angle - especially considering the monstrous size of it and no-nonsense design - that this is a computer that means goddam business. Oh, and it cost me $3,200. That fact usually gives people a bit of respect for this slab of weapons-grade beast mode.

Dungeons

Jan 21, 2011
uhddh said:
A 1962 Hofner Committee Bass. A sexy vintage hollow body that sounds beautiful.
Where do you live and can I have your house keys?

OT: My granfather's WWII combat knife is pretty cool.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
Probably my bass. US Standard Jazz bass, sunburst with a tortoiseshell pickguard. It's pretty damned near perfect. I don't anything else that costs that much either really.

GoaThief

Reinventing the Spiel
Feb 2, 2012

Though I didn't get it to show off (just going along with the theme of thread), I like fast things and do track days.

Brown Cap

Jan 6, 2009
A Mahongony Gibson Les Paul Studio with Chrome Pickups

Steampunk Polyhedral Dice

Zen Do Kai Martial Arts First Degree Black Belt

That's about it.

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
My anime collection that doesnt just sit on the wall but is the wall.

dvd_72

Jun 7, 2010
My black, full length coat. I love the damn thing, especially in the wind. I've been loosing weight though and it's starting to become a little big for me.

Sprinal

Jan 27, 2010
hmmmm maybe my 50 year old Trench Coat.... Or maybe my Boots..... The expressions from the cops are the best.

Mar 9, 2010
My penis. I had surgery to have LEDs flash up and down the sides, they're pretty small but incredibly bright. They had to put the circuit board in my ass so I couldn't sit down for like a week after I got it. The button is on my hip which means I'll wake up and they'll be flashing.

The ladies love it though.

ChippedShoulder

Nov 10, 2010
Ibanez S470, I took out the stock pickups and put a DiMarzio D-Activator bridge and neck set on, with a Bareknuckle Irish Tour in the middle. The pickups cost me at least half the price of the guitar.