The most flashy thing you own.

uhddh

Sep 27, 2011
Luftwaffles said:
uhddh said:
A 1962 Hofner Committee Bass. A sexy vintage hollow body that sounds beautiful.
Sweet jesus thats awesome. If your Hofner and my lowly fender-P have sex, will i get baby basses? Coz if so...let my Fender have your basses babies!
Hell no. My Fender P Bass gets my Hofner.

A.A.K

Mar 7, 2009
After reading through this thread, it's kind of upsetting. I have nothing. Nothing flashy or anything that I can hold up and show to people.

TheRealJLars

Feb 15, 2010

My P.Mauriat PMXT-66R tenor sax. It sounds heavenly and I have been told more times than I can count that I have one of the most beautiful instruments that people have ever seen.

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
hmm... Shiniest thing I have is my truck, which really isn't all that shiny... just a 03 Silverado longbed. If I had my way, though, my shiniest thing would be my collection of weapons and armor (prolly replicas) from the Lord of the Ring movies.

BlackStar42

Jan 23, 2010
My guitar, complete with chips and dents, a whammy bar that doesn't work and the strings looking daft because I don't have any wire cutters to get them to the right length. But who cares, it's red, loud and sounds great and I love it to bits.

Jan 13, 2012
Mafoobula said:
Mine would be...
either my R.A.T. 7 mouse

Or my Origin Eon 17-s laptop

The laptop is more subtle in style than the mouse, but it's clear from almost every angle - especially considering the monstrous size of it and no-nonsense design - that this is a computer that means goddam business. Oh, and it cost me $3,200. That fact usually gives people a bit of respect for this slab of weapons-grade beast mode.
Is that mouse.... a transformer????

OT: I dont own anything flashier than a light. But i've been saving up for a $3000 laptop made by lamborgini (or however you spell it). Well until another powerful laptop comes out.

Captcha: silver bells.... hmmmm.... that's certainly flashy.