The Most Overpowered Weapon across all Mediums

Crimson_Dragoon

Biologist Supreme
Jul 29, 2009
HailtotheKing said:
If not, I would say Ender Wiggin's brain. To quote Ender's Game: "Ender, if you're on one side of a battle, it'll never be a fair fight no matter what."
It's Bean's brain that scares me more. Ender may have the charisma, but he doesn't have half the intelligence Bean has.

Osaka117

Feb 20, 2011
Ike's sword from Super Smash Bros Brawl. Getting kills with regular attacks while the enemy has only 40% damage...that's just unnecessary.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee, God.......BAH!

<spoiler=This is the very definition of Overpowered>

Paradoxical

Mar 7, 2010
The Hellfire-class weaponry from Alastair Reynolds' Revelation Space trilogy. Those things can destroy planets with ease.

RevRaptor

Mar 10, 2010
Nouw said:

If you can find another vehicle that is deployed on a planet that could destroy this you will have my respect.

Also note that simply climbing onto it and laying charge packs won't work >.> You know why? Because it's the 42nd fucking millenium, there are going to be precautions about such things.
The SDF-1 space fortress from macross planet deployable and would shit all over a titan. As much as I love 40k (and I really really love it) this big bastard would tear near anything a new one.

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
well according to your opponents the most overpowered weapon typically is whatever you just used to kill them

Mr.PlanetEater

May 17, 2009
Nothing is more deadly then Germs, they killed the fucking martians in War of the Worlds and I say that more than qualifies them for universal OP weapon ever.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Your mother's flab

*ahem*

I think [ h1 ] is the most overpowered weapon.
[HEADING=1]SEE?[/HEADING]

Teh Ty

Sep 10, 2008
Sentinel. :<
One of the only ways to survive online for more then 5 matches.

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
The Point of View gun. It's weakness is that it doesn't work on females. (That's BS)

Failing that, the save and load feature will do. Or the One Ring, as long as you had the power to bend it to your will.

Runner Up: BFG 9000

kingcom

Jan 14, 2009
RevRaptor said:
[
The SDF-1 space fortress from macross planet deployable and would shit all over a titan. As much as I love 40k (and I really really love it) this big bastard would tear near anything a new one.
Im sorry if we are going to the point of spaceship level, I still take warhammer 40K (this mecha has to be since the Emperor class titan already scrapes the atmosphere of the planet)

I take the Apocalypse Class Battleship. Takes about 100,000 crew members, over 4km long and with a 2 km berth. It's primary armament is its Nova Cannon, which is effectively a gun that shoots suns.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
RevRaptor said:
Nouw said:

If you can find another vehicle that is deployed on a planet that could destroy this you will have my respect.

Also note that simply climbing onto it and laying charge packs won't work >.> You know why? Because it's the 42nd fucking millenium, there are going to be precautions about such things.
I find it hard to believe that could fit on a planet but you have my trust and respect.

Quazimofo

Aug 30, 2010
forget i posted this, it was something stupid about an image loading error that fixed itself when i quoted the guy

BlindMessiah94

The 94th Blind Messiah
Nov 12, 2009
Suilenroc said:
The Death Star. Good by Alderon.
I highly doubt anyone on Alderan felt it was good by them.

OT: Overpowered weapon? Board with rusty nail on it by far.