South Park
Full Metal Alchemist
ATLA

Don't judge me.

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
Seinfeld

Runners-up:
Columbo - I've rewatched this series more than any other, but I wouldn't consider it better than Seinfeld

Batman TAS

Lewieroo0

Feb 2, 2009
I'd have to say The Inbetweeners for me

I never get sick of the gags that show has to offer and one of the few shows that ALWAYS gets me in a laughing fit ^_^

burymagnets

Nov 30, 2010
Any sitcom or comedy show will be rewatchable if its good, so in terms of something a bit more narrative:

definately Cowboy Bebop/ Samurai Champloo. Aesthetically perfect and ceaselessly entertaining.

Vivi22

Aug 22, 2010
It honestly saddens me to see so many people mentioning that they find Voyager re-watchable while DS9 gets no love.

If I'm going to go with re-watchable Star Treks, it's definitely TNG and DS9 at the top of the list. I've seen every episode of both more times than I can count. I actually don't even need to watch them anymore to tell you what happens in them. Within the first 10-15 seconds of any episode I will know which it is and could recount everything that happens. But I still watch episodes when I have the chance, and am almost done re-watching TNG with my wife, and we'll move on to DS9 in a bit.

I honestly can't watch Voyager anymore though. I had a higher tolerance for it when I was younger and didn't notice the bad parts as much, but there's so much terrible writing going on in that show that it's intolerable to me now.

nexus

May 30, 2012
Any series from HBO really, because the drama is so intense.

The Sopranos, Oz, etc.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Little show called M.A.S.H. Only the most popular show of all time by viewership.

Than I need to toss in MLP FIM, cause I never get tired of the show.

rwllay

Oct 9, 2009
i agree that a lot of comedies are infinity watchable, but for me a show i can watch over and over and not get bored is The Wire, and I'm not the only one, a friend of mine started re-watching season 1 the day he finished season 5

MorganL4

Person
May 1, 2008
octafish said:
MorganL4 said:
Unless you are British you probably won't know this show, but I have watched Coupling's first 3 seasons more times than anyone ever really should.
They made an American version...that was about as bad as you would expect. I could watch it a lot just for Jeff jokes "Jeffrey, you're shaking the caravan!", I can watch it even more just to look at Sarah Alexander...

For me, if Simon, Sorkin, or Milch created it it is worth rewatching.

Omar! Omar 's coming!

You want to tempt the wrath of the whatever from high atop the thing? No. Then go outside turn around three times and spit.

Could you have been born, Richardson? And not egg-hatched as I've always assumed? Did your mother hover over you, snaggle-toothed and doting as you now hover over me? 
Yeah, I remember the US version, they only aired 4 episodes if memory serves, and I stopped watching after 2. The actors didn't understand the humor, which screwed up the delivery and thus made for a horrible show.

And yes, I think every male that ever saw that show developed a crush of Sarah

Sexy Devil

Jul 12, 2010
I'm going with Arrested Development too. There's just so much subtle stuff that you pick up on every time you watch it. In fact I've been rewatching it over the past week, just finished season 2 this morning. Never noticed it before but at the start of the episode they explain that the cousin movie "hoped to avoid controversy by artlessly explaining that they weren't biological cousins." Then as soon as George-Michael and Maeby kiss Ron Howard pipes up with "and remember they might not be real cousins." Laughed so damn hard.

Aside from that Community and Chuck can be pretty fun to watch over and over.

VeryOddGamer

Feb 26, 2012
Only two mentions of Monty Python's Flying Circus?
I am very disappointed in you.

Monty Python, a big part of my childhood? Never.

Will Hektor

Nov 13, 2011
Shadowstar38 said:
Adventure Time. Every episode is fueled by awesome and feast on the flames of epicness.
This is definitely my favourite animated series to rewatch, so helpful when I'm hungover. Talking live action I would say Dr. Who, thre is just so much of to watch I can't get bored

Coreless

Aug 19, 2011
Vivi22 said:
It honestly saddens me to see so many people mentioning that they find Voyager re-watchable while DS9 gets no love.

If I'm going to go with re-watchable Star Treks, it's definitely TNG and DS9 at the top of the list. I've seen every episode of both more times than I can count. I actually don't even need to watch them anymore to tell you what happens in them. Within the first 10-15 seconds of any episode I will know which it is and could recount everything that happens. But I still watch episodes when I have the chance, and am almost done re-watching TNG with my wife, and we'll move on to DS9 in a bit.

I honestly can't watch Voyager anymore though. I had a higher tolerance for it when I was younger and didn't notice the bad parts as much, but there's so much terrible writing going on in that show that it's intolerable to me now.
Count me in with the DS9 crowd, DS9 imo is amazingly better then the others by a long shot. The Emissary and Dominion Arcs, all are light years better then what the others brought. That is not even mentioning the characters on the show which are some the best the series ever had (Garak and Dukat anyone?). I have rewatched DS9 about 4 times all the way through now and absolutely think its one of the best shows ever put on television.

I don't have a problem with Voyager myself, I actually enjoy it more then I do TNG mostly because there is way more advanced tech that gets thrown around, and the EMH Doctor (Crusher should get sent to the abyss lol). Yes I know, everybody hates the doctor but I absolutely love the character, the cynicism...the sarcasm...especially on a ship full of white knighters.

Vivi22

Aug 22, 2010
Coreless said:
I don't have a problem with Voyager myself, I actually enjoy it more then I do TNG mostly because there is way more advanced tech that gets thrown around, and the EMH Doctor (Crusher should get sent to the abyss lol). Yes I know, everybody hates the doctor but I absolutely love the character, the cynicism...the sarcasm...especially on a ship full of white knighters.
My biggest problems with Voyager were that I really didn't like most of the characters, Janeway really only cares about the Prime Directive when the writers need her to to create conflict and vice versa, they pretty much abandoned the premise of them being alone with limited resources out of the gate paying only the most general lip service to it here and there when their ship should be nearly in pieces when the series ended. And to top things off, they made the Borg, the biggest threat the Federation ever faced, into something of a joke when they were making deals with them and blowing up Cubes every other week.

Who didn't like the Doctor though? I always felt he was the best character on the show, and Robert Picardo absolutely killed it in that role. Great actor and great character once he started to come into his own. Definitely the biggest redeeming factor for the show, and I'll happily admit that I've even caught myself catching some Doctor focused episodes recently and not changing the channel.

Coreless

Aug 19, 2011
Vivi22 said:
Coreless said:
My biggest problems with Voyager were that I really didn't like most of the characters, Janeway really only cares about the Prime Directive when the writers need her to to create conflict and vice versa, they pretty much abandoned the premise of them being alone with limited resources out of the gate paying only the most general lip service to it here and there when their ship should be nearly in pieces when the series ended. And to top things off, they made the Borg, the biggest threat the Federation ever faced, into something of a joke when they were making deals with them and blowing up Cubes every other week.

Who didn't like the Doctor though? I always felt he was the best character on the show, and Robert Picardo absolutely killed it in that role. Great actor and great character once he started to come into his own. Definitely the biggest redeeming factor for the show, and I'll happily admit that I've even caught myself catching some Doctor focused episodes recently and not changing the channel.
You know, I never really felt that way with the Borg in Voyager. I always looked at it that it took an even greater threat then themselves to finally make them panic with Species 8472. The fact that they couldn't come up with a solution that only Voyager discovered necessitated they didn't have much choice and had to change out of desperation which I never thought was beyond the Borg just unlikely since they always had superior weapons and tech.

I don't remember them destroying many Borg ships at all in the series to be honest, every time they found one they ran, I think the only one they destroyed was on that episode with the 29th century borg drone and that ship was only a borg sphere.

ZehMadScientist

Oct 29, 2010
I can watch any episode of Scrubs at any time, no matter how many times I've already seen it. It could be balls to the walls hilarious, but it could be an emotional roller coaster as well. I'll never forget the episodes of Dr. Cox' depression.

That show was something special.