The Most Unbalanced Weapon/Thing in a multiplayer game.

mirage20

Dec 14, 2009
rockingnic said:
Akimbo shotties in MW2, they have too much power and range (somehow they have the range of an AR).
this, and the Mother ship in Command & conquer 3, one shot could literally win the match which isn't fun when your on the receiving end of it -.-.

Wyane380

Feb 27, 2009
The entire sneaker in Conker Live and Reloaded. Ridiculously easy to pull off insta-kill, best speed, cloak, disguise, and a ninja outfit? Damn son.

Binerexis

Dec 11, 2009
Any kind of special/counter move in a fighting game that will guarantee an instakill even if you're nearly dead and your opponent is at full health. That just seems a little too unfair for my liking.

Vianyte

Jan 10, 2009
The Farsight in Perfect Dark owns all

-Always kills in one shot (Unless target is shielded, then it kills in 2)
-Punctures through any object of any thickness or type
-It has an X-ray scope, so it can see through walls
-It has an automatic target locator, making it easy to find someone

SantoUno

Aug 13, 2009
In Resistance 2 multiplater the fact that you can choose to start with the Auger (sees AND shoots targets through walls and floors) or the chain gun called a Wraith was one of the most unbalanced games I've experienced.

Also Martyrdom and the damn choppers in MW 1 as well as stationary jets in MW 2.

Hybridwolf

Aug 14, 2009
First thing that pops into you head about MW2. If it isn't akimbo, then your thinking of something else.

Prophet of regret is also bad, from halo wars. Hell, almost all the rushing units were a damned piss take in that game.

The magic spell, death from praticly every JRPG, Is horrible against you, but never works for you.

Cpt. Red

Jul 24, 2008
SantoUno said:
Also Martyrdom and the damn choppers in MW 1 as well as stationary jets in MW 2.
I (almost) always shoot it down before it even gets of a shoot...