The most useless weapon in a game?

TikiShades

May 6, 2009
goatzilla8463 said:
The short sword from Assassin's Creed.

The only reason I ever used it was to use the throwing knives.
My friend Sean cut down the entire town with the sword. Without trouble.

My pick would be the Soldier's shotgun in TF2. It's got low ammo, and does moderate damage. The soldier already has one of those kinds of guns. Most secondary weapons serve as an alternative to the primary, but the shotgun is more like backup. I've never ran out of ammo with the rocket launcher and not have been able to find more fairly quick. 34 rockets is surely enough, unless you go all paranoid and shoot anything you thought you saw move. And if you do, you probably already killed yourself with your own rockets.

SeniorDingDong

Jan 8, 2008
Turok 2: Tranquilizer Gun. The first Turok games where all about having a massive selection of kick ass weapons. But the Tranquilizer Gun does just put your enemies asleep for a few minutes after hitting them 1-3 times. It is boring, slower then most of your available weapons at that time and just a flawed concept because this game is all about backtracking. So you will likely encounter the awake and angry enemies you previously send into their dreams. Sorry, but I will keep my Quad-Rocketlauncher and Cerebral Bore...

Oh and most of the weapons in Counter Strike besides the AK47/M4A1 are useless.

ghalkhsdkssakgh

Jul 16, 2009
I love the fact that the 'most useless weapon ever' thread has now overtaken the 'best weapon ever' thread. People really love to point out the crap.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
The banana from Road Rash 64. It didn't do a damn thing when you used it. You just got embarrassed (game actually said that when you were hit w/ it.)