The Next Elder Scrolls

RazielXT

Oct 19, 2009
kokirisoldier said:
If it was set back in the time of the Dwarves, then does that mean we would see the snow elves before they were Falmer?

How many times have we been in a dwarven dungeon looting their stuff and killing their spiders and thought "wonder what this was like with merchants and people walking about?".
You know dwemer are not dwarves right? They are (were) elves.

kokirisoldier

Apr 15, 2008
RazielXT said:
kokirisoldier said:
If it was set back in the time of the Dwarves, then does that mean we would see the snow elves before they were Falmer?

How many times have we been in a dwarven dungeon looting their stuff and killing their spiders and thought "wonder what this was like with merchants and people walking about?".
Cool story bro. Thanks man. Regardless it would be pretty awesome to see the dwemer in their dwemer cities doing dwemer things.

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
RazielXT said:
kokirisoldier said:

they're called dwarves in the literatuer often enough.

i'd like to see anything really. but a desert setting would be supercool. so Elswheyr, or Redguardland, whatever that is called.

perhaps akavir, I know very little of it.

Kakashi on crack

Aug 5, 2009
Black Marsh. If you've read those books In-game...

Lets just say Black marsh would be completely badass and would mix Bethesda's RPG capabilities with survival horror because it would be so badass.

blank_64

Apr 16, 2010
Lord Merik said:
For those of you talking about the Dwemer sorry but that wont happen. They are more then just dead. They ceased to exist. They meddled with the heart of a God and were ripped from reality.

There's one left in Morrowind, he gives you magical flying boots if I remember right.

Lucian The Lugia

Nov 4, 2011
blank_64 said:
What

OT: Also, I personally would love to see a game set in Elsweyr, although there's also some islands I know people are suggesting. Forgot the name though.

Also, we should have more beast races in my opinion, maybe a race of bear people.

Wayneguard

Jun 12, 2010
Woodsey said:
I have a feeling it might be in a non-human land, now that we've had Cyrodiil and Skyrim. Wouldn't mind Elseweyr (which was obviously the province they named last), now that the Khajiit finally look Boss.
From what I can tell, most people are good with setting it in Elsweyr. That's certainly my first choice.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Marcus Kehoe said:
Elder scrolls: Fallout
Im glad im not the only one who wants to see some sweet sweet post apocolyptic fantasy XD

I choose either valenwood, elswyr or black marsh!

JimmyC99

Jul 7, 2010
Now everyone wants the Dwarves and they are a enigmatic race, they weren't a nice race, no no no no, there homeland was the underground cities in skyrim, they had a huge empire, and built Markath. but they also enslaved the near extinct Snow Elves, who where brutally driven from they're home by the Nords. the turned the elves into the Falmor, and then Vanished. completely. they're creations are lethal. one of them the Numidon, was the sole reason the Empire won the first war with the Aldmarii Dominion some time in the 2nd era. the Dwarves are a cool idea but they are dicks

Sir Prize

Dec 29, 2009
I'd like to see Blackmarsh, maybe a deeper look at the argonians and what their world is like.

New York Patrick

Jul 29, 2009
Hey, i'm still guessing as to what they are going to release in terms of DLC for Skyrim. It's entirely possible they might include a merry jaunt into another region of Tamriel... or possibly Akavir...

Machocruz

Aug 6, 2010
They need to tighten up their fundamentals before they jump into new lands. Improve the combat, the writing, make the AI less idiotic, make the control more fluid.

Elder Scrolls hasn't maxed its potential by a long shot. It can get a whole lot better.

Shilefin

Aug 18, 2011
I'd love to see an Elder Scrolls in a very far away land, like on Atmora, or Akavir, so that you'll get a buildup for the next part. It would be very fun to experience new lands that we haven't known before, and learn about the history of Tamriel since the last part(Depends on how long forward in time it will be set) through subtle hints.

But that is just my fantasy. I believe the next Elder Scrolls wil most possibly be set in one of the regions of Tamriel. I'd love to see Black Marsh or High Rock, but then again any place is going to be awesome.

jdixon1321

Aug 9, 2011
Valenwood would be awesome! You character could have the goal of overthrowing the Aldmeri Dominions control of the province. It also gives us new race options such as the ape race the Imga. "They see the Altmeri as their lords and masters and as a portrait of an ideal, civilized society. Imga go to desperate measures to emulate the Altmeri: they wear capes, practice with the dueling sword, and attempt to speak with perfect enunciation and courtly manners despite their gravelly, baritone voices. Each Imga bears some kind of title, be it Baron, Duke, Earl, or the like, which they use when addressing the members of the Thalmor, however there are no land-owning Imga. More extreme Imga shave their bodies and powder their skin white to seem more like the Altmeri. The Imga feel that Men are beneath them as lesser beastfolk and pretend to find their smell exceedingly offensive: when Men are around, Imga hold perfumed corners of their capes to their noses." This description shows that the Imga would be pro-Thalmor all the well way and probably be involved in suppressing and Bosmer uprisings

The_Amazing_G

Sep 13, 2009
I think it may be about the redgaurds, and the way they have survived in the desert for such a long time. I've always found the redgaurd race to be the most interesting. I played all redgaurds in all my elderscrolls games (except morrowind).