The Next-Gen In Hands-Free Technology

Nurb

Cynical bastard
Dec 9, 2008
I was gonna say something funny, but if women aren't shamed for owning a sex toy, then why are guys?

Mstrswrd

Always playing Touhou. Always.
Mar 2, 2008
As said, Yahtzee actually said this. Here is what he said (paraphrased.)

He was referring to Portal, and he said "Seriously, this is as much fun as you'll have with your computer until they invent a force-feedback codpiece."

Oy, the Japanese made one. I love the Japanese so much. They always make me laugh.

Break

And you are?
Sep 10, 2007
Nurb said:
I was gonna say something funny, but if women aren't shamed for owning a sex toy, then why are guys?
This is... Actually something of a point. I mean, when was the last time somebody said that vibrators were creepy/for nerds/a signal of humanity's degeneration? Similar artifices to this one have been built for use by men and women for a long time. The only thing new here is the computer link-up, and this... Ipod-esque styling.

Also, Cross Days appears to have been made by the same people behind School Days. Which was... It had an "interesting" finale. I wonder if they've gone for something similar here.

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
Slayer_2 said:
Um, WHAT THE FUCK!?!?! A wanking machine?!? Huh? What is happening to this world?!? If you wanna wank, use your hands, unless you lost both hands somehow, then I guess you have an excuse :p
Holy jumping holly, it's PERFECT! It's a sex toy for amputees! Not every guy who lost some limbs can play the pity card right, and needs some release.

Japan to the rescue! TADA!

Mstrswrd

Always playing Touhou. Always.
Mar 2, 2008
Break said:
Also, Cross Days appears to have been made by the same people behind School Days. Which was... It had an "interesting" finale. I wonder if they've gone for something similar here.
Oh god, it's the same people? For the sake of anyone buying this thing with the game, I hope it doesn't end the same. It will scar those who are unsuspecting.

Slayer_2

Jul 28, 2008
Holy jumping holly, it's PERFECT! It's a sex toy for amputees! Not every guy who lost some limbs can play the pity card right, and needs some release.

Japan to the rescue! TADA!
Indeed, jolly good work chaps! Very few double amputee's can lay down the pity card well enough to get laid, but now, they don't need to bother!

stompy

Jan 21, 2008
Malygris, your next article will be a variant of "Holo-decks are now a reality!", right?

zoozilla

Dec 3, 2007
Finally! Now I can have a pint and get myself off at the same time.

It's brilliant, really.

Yog Sothoth

Elite Member
Dec 6, 2008
Anton P. Nym said:
This is self-correcting in a generation or two; don't worry, in the long run our species will be just fine. (Though I gotta admit this is damned weird...)

-- Steve
^ WIN!

... i can't wait to see what co-op and versus games come out for it!

Elurindel

Dec 12, 2007
...I'm tempted to quote Yahtzee's Portal review in some sort of context here, but I'm reminded more strongly of a Craig Charles quote when he was talking about this sort of thing a few years back:
"What happens is there's a systems crash or a power surge? It could rip your dick off and fax it to Canada before you realise what's happening!"

Yog Sothoth

Elite Member
Dec 6, 2008
thedrop2zer0 said:
They really need to work on their english.

The description for the Petit says: "You can have Petit SOM by you and always, anywhere on your appetite."
for the record, the article cites the company's ENGRISH website, so you were warned in advance....

Dramatic Flare

Frightening Frolicker
Jun 18, 2008
Kwil said:
Did anybody happen to notice that the maximum diameter on the men's is 2.3cm while on the women's it's 4cm?

Talk about setting each other up for disappointment.
And there go my hopes of ever owning one, and that's not internet speak. I physically could not fit into one. ><

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Jesus christ, someone tell the japanese you can get the exact same machine for free if you buy her a drink first.

MrGFunk

Oct 29, 2008
Nurb said:
I think it's because they get called wanker all the time and it's meant as an insult.

Love your profile picture by the way.
Kwil said:
Did anybody happen to notice that the maximum diameter on the men's is 2.3cm.
What the hell. Scratch that off the christmas list . Seriously get a ruler, this is unusable and gross.

Break

And you are?
Sep 10, 2007
Kwil said:
Did anybody happen to notice that the maximum diameter on the men's is 2.3cm while on the women's it's 4cm?

Talk about setting each other up for disappointment.
I think disappointment was inevitable from the beginning. Can you perform at 180RPM and vibrate?