The Object to your left is now your weapon of choice in the upcoming weapon apocalypse, What is it?

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Well, I was reading this originally from a slight angle, and when I looked to my left, I saw my recliner. Well... that works. You guys kill things. I'm just relax, get comfortable, and catch a few ZZZ's.

tsb247

Mar 6, 2009
An old mechanical pencil - half full of lead.

Hmmm... What could I do with this pencil...

It is metal, so it could be fashioned into a stabbing weapon. However, I would not want to get too close to whatever I wanted to kill.

The body is about the same size as a .22LR round, so I suppose I could convert it into a single shot .22 in a pinch. Either that, or I could draw the item I wish I had on a wall somewhere.

Aris Khandr

Oct 6, 2010
My laptop. If the wi-fi and electricity stay up, I can use it to keep track of where zombies are, so I can be not-there. If not, I can bludgeon with it, I guess? Though I'd probably just carry it with me to try to get to a non-zombied place. I'm sure I can find a baseball bat or something that would work better as a bludgeon than my laptop.

Josufu

Jun 13, 2010
I have a length (about 10 feet) of fairly heavy chain I use for static contraction and isometric exercises and a pair of wooden nunchaku I haven't bothered putting back in my closet. I think I'm okay.

Alssadar

Sep 19, 2010
A stuffed-animal panda. At least I'll have something to cradle while I cry myself to sleep, alone in a safe room.

Drew Kennedy

Mar 28, 2011
MY bedroom wall? I guess if Cloud can carry his sword i can use a 20 foot section of wall to smack me down some mobs.

CarlsonAndPeeters

Mar 18, 2009
I've got a notebook. Not great for fighting off zombies or whatever, but it can fight off boredom (provided I can find a pen).

Vicarious Reality

Jul 10, 2011
Only thing to my left is my Computer, thrashbaskets and TV on a chair

To my right, i have no less than six machetes, two small knives and a heavy flashlight. Oh the irony.

zephae

Aug 10, 2011
A checkbook, so unless the apocalypse is accounting-based I think I'm pretty screwed on this one.

JRCB

Jan 11, 2009
Vicarious Reality said:
Only thing to my left is my Computer, thrashbaskets and TV on a chair

To my right, i have no less than six machetes, two small knives and a heavy flashlight. Oh the irony.
That, my friend, is called a kick in the dick in the balls. However, feel free to cheat when the zombie apocalypse does come. I don't think they'll mind.

To my left is a window, which has a garden shed filled with tools in it. I think I'll just use the window to defenestrate myself.

That One Six

Dec 14, 2008
I have my eight-inch, hand-forged Bowie knife sitting on my bedside table. I'm fairly sure I'm in the top ten percent of the survivors.

LiberalSquirrel

Social Justice Squire
Jan 3, 2010
Immediately to my left?

...The tiny little cardboard tube that was in the middle of my elastic sports bandage. Really now?

I'm doomed.

Generalzdave

Oct 4, 2010
A 4'5" floor lamp. That just might suit me, especially if I could strap a car battery to my back and stick a metal thing in the light bulb socket. Plus the corners on the part that goes on the floor would make for good bludgeoning. I'll be kicking ass. Maybe.