The Official Screenshot Thread

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
1696593208582.png

I am quite annoyed that I didn't get a better shot, but this pretty much sums up my experience with Fallen Order. Running away from Force zombies while my supposedly broken lightsaber impales my thigh. Such a stupidly unpolished game.

XsjadoBlaydette

~s•o√r∆rπy°`
May 26, 2022
Clear 'n Present Danger
Country
Must
That's that game where you play as possessor ghost! Looks like I should probably get around to trying the non-demo version in future.

hey. yo heyyy, zelda triforce alert!
ezgif.com-webp-to-png-23.jpg

these threads I treads to bash lead heads, no meds they're deads call the feds, sorry, am off to beds
ezgif.com-webp-to-png-25.jpg

Reactions: Chimpzy

XsjadoBlaydette

~s•o√r∆rπy°`
May 26, 2022
Clear 'n Present Danger
Country
Must
"Watson? Watson?? do senses deceive or is there a theme brewing here?"
ezgif.com-webp-to-png-32.png

not usually fan of game masks, but this fancy mouse look is endearing itself quite nicely
ezgif.com-webp-to-png-29.png

wait, was that guy behind me all the time!?
ezgif.com-webp-to-png-30.png

ezgif.com-webp-to-png-28.png

set an enemy on fire before knocking them over the edge, then their burning corpse faded away to leave a cute widdle human crime scene shape in the weird dark decay pool below (
the decay pool has weakness to fire, but shhh)
ezgif.com-webp-to-png-31.png

Last edited:

XsjadoBlaydette

~s•o√r∆rπy°`
May 26, 2022
Clear 'n Present Danger
Country
Must
"Gaze upon the work of the twilight hangman! Have you more goons to add to this festive gift I made for you?"
ezgif.com-webp-to-png-39.png

"To answer the many twilight hangman fans who won't stop asking: yes, the red button glow pleasingly warms my buttocks."

ezgif.com-webp-to-png-40.png

"Twilight hangman reminds all kiddos to practice good posture. However, Hangman was born with natural excellent posture - the midwife pulled out a baby completely stiffened tense into the pose of a proud stern salute."
ezgif.com-webp-to-png-41.png

ezgif.com-webp-to-png-43.png

ezgif.com-webp-to-png-42.png

Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States
The 'hide it in the bottom right corner' trick doesnt work?

Fyi, if you're on nvidia, the Experience overlay has a built in screenie function that hides the cursor. I think by default.
It is Nvidia, but I'll have to check my settings again. I'm using Experience for screens but thought it usually hid the cursor so I never thought of checking here.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Having finished my second run through Half-Life: Alyx, I'm delving into mods. I have to say, where mods of Bethesda games make okay games good, mods of Valve games make great games fantastic. This is the first mod I'm trying, Levitation:

20231025224242_1.jpg

20231025225151_1.jpg

20231025232513_1.jpg
Of course you can't see it, but this train is in motion. And I've left off in the middle of a running gun battle with autocannon-toting Combine in trains running next to mine.