The Old Republic Collectors' Edition Might Cost You $210

Vapus

May 15, 2010
JediMB said:
rwege said:
I was crazy excited for KotR until I saw the gameplay trailers. I'm now completely uninterested. I dont understand how people are still entertained by the WoW model. Don't you all realize its the same shit with a different skin?
It may superficially look sort of like WoW, but it doesn't play like WoW.
Well from what ive seen it plays more like Kotor.. and this is not a good thing

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
Vapus said:
JediMB said:
rwege said:
I was crazy excited for KotR until I saw the gameplay trailers. I'm now completely uninterested. I dont understand how people are still entertained by the WoW model. Don't you all realize its the same shit with a different skin?
It doesn't play like KotOR either, and each class plays differently to an extent. Smugglers and Agents can enjoy mobile cover-based combat, Troopers can do ranged tanking, etc.

Deathfyre

Mar 6, 2010
This has been confirmed, Bioware put it on facebook and on the official old republic site. they haven't released what the virtual store will sell yet though

Deathfyre

Mar 6, 2010
Vapus said:
JediMB said:
rwege said:
I loved KOTOR. If it does play like it, I'm definitely buying it.