The Professor Oak Personality Index

Sabinfrost

Mar 2, 2011
Poison sounds just like my ex... with a bit of ice or grass mixed in.

I'd say I'm flying/normal, ultimately I'm pretty normal, but I consider myself fun and like to travel and move around the place

infohippie

Oct 1, 2009
Daget Sparrow said:
I lived with a poison type for a while. EXACTLY how the article explains it.
The whole time I was reading that entry I was thinking "When the hell did the author meet my ex?"

It seems I'm Rock with a dash of Steel. So I am a Bastiodon. I can't be a Shieldon since I reached level 30 some years ago. I am okay with this.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Another water / rock type here... there seems to be a lot of us around, I'd choose either Kabutops or Relicanth personally.

Da Orky Man

Yeah, that's me
Apr 24, 2011
Steel with a little bit of bug. I'm good with that.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:212Scizor.png

First Steel/Bug type I found.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
I'd say I'm a Normal type, seeing as with the majority of people I will lead a small insignificant life, and leave no impact on the world (~depressing~). But apparently by reading this I'm also steel... so, um, ok that's fun I guess.

Odd Water

Mar 6, 2010
Let me see what fits me here.

Water type... frequently the most called upon. Laid-back and sensible... amiable nature... creative and down to earth... popular... pushed aside by louder and flashier opposition... more sociable and goal-oriented... unique characteristics.
Electric type... enormous optimism and energy... very good-natured and can stomach the harshest criticisms and abuse... perky and good event organizers but also argumentative in a passive-aggressive way...
So, I'm a Water/Electric type as best I can figure. Can anyone list me some Water/Electric pokemon just for fun? I really don't know the series, haven't played since the original Blue version, and I can't stand the Anime or Movies so don't watch them.

Apparently these are my choices. A Pikman (rotom) or a Deep Sea Angler (lanturn).

EDIT: My bad. Apparently the electric/water form of rotom is...

... a washing machine.

Gordulan

Dec 16, 2010
Hmm, looks like I'm Steel with a dash of Bug, no wonder I felt a close bond with my Scizor when I was a kid playing Pokemon Silver (The second "edition", not the rehash that came out pretty recently)

Antitonic

Enlightened Dispenser Of Truth!
Feb 4, 2010
Water/Steel. So I'm... Empoleon?

Eh, I've been called worse than a metal penguin. I'll take it.

Feylynn

Feb 16, 2010
Grass/Psychic?

Only pokemon of that type pairing I know of is Celebi (and not in that order).

So I guess I'm a synthetic copy of Celebi made by Team Rocket in an effort to replicate Celebi's time travel ability in their failure to capture a real one. It obviously didn't work so I'm a little strange around the edges, of primary grass instead of psychic due to my neutral origin and lack of will, and notably non-legendary.

Whether or not I have Time Travel capability remains to be seen, I haven't figured out how to use them if I do though.

Hey, man made elements could even account for that bit of Steel type that got nudged out by the more predominant grass and psychic.

Edit: My bad there is Exeggcute and Exeggutor but damn them I'm going with plan A.
It is waaay cooler.
(And some people think the original 151 are universally better then the newer generations.)

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Ghost types are dead.
That was absolutely brilliant!
Very well written article, nice to see a mix of pokƩmon and the real world with a good deal of humour.
I'm not sure where I fit on that scale. I have semblances of steel, bug, rock and ice. WTF kind of weird pokƩmon am I?? I guess the most fitting is steel/ice, but there aren't any of those :(

runnernda

Feb 8, 2010
I'm pretty sure I'm a mix of water, ground and electric.

Also, the Poison type is EXACTLY the girl one of my best friends is currently in a relationship with. I don't know how to make him see that she's a frakking parasite without making him mad. Thoughts?

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
And what of dual-types? That seems like it'd be the most common...

I think I'd be water/normal, which pretty much boils down to a watered-down version of water's traits.