The protagonist from the last game you played turns out to be your biological Father/Mother

Fidelias

Nov 30, 2009
So... I'm the son of Revan. Ummm... My childhood would either be really awesome, or really, really bad, depending on his/her mood. The good thing would be that usually people with parents that are strong in the Force end up being Force-users themselves. So yeah, I'm gonna be a Jedi! Or a Sith! Or something.

Dammit, just remembered Revan went off to fight some unknown evil, so I only have one parent now... That sucks.
And I'd always get picked on at school because people will call my daddy an evil bastard who almost killed everyone.

Esotera

May 5, 2011
Hm. Not too keen on this. There probably wouldn't be much opportunity to share feelings/show our love for each other. He'd probably be quite good at the whole father & son camping trip thing though.

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
Well I think Vincent will like me better than his last two encounters with children.

burhanr

Jun 7, 2011
JC "fucking" Denton.

Pretty awesome, can beat the shit out of everyone's father.
Sunglasses in the night kind of makes him look Jersey Shore-ish though.

Simonism451

Oct 27, 2008
Johnny Klebitz from the GTA IV DLC the Lost and the Damned: could be worse, he seems to be kind of a cool guy.

Though that would probably mean that I had to live in Liberty City, which means I am probably going to be shot or run over by a bored serbian madman. Or get smashed by a falling boat or something

stresjr

Aug 7, 2011
Legacy of Kain : Defiance . So my dad's Kain and my uncle is Raziel ? Or the other way around ? PS:Just joined , hi2all ^_^

damo279

Jul 4, 2011
I guess that makes me Jack Marston. Either that or I know real the reason Johnny boy always refuses prostitutes.

Before that I was Sora's (and Kairi's?) son so I suppose being an illegitimate is better than being a pardoxical nightmare from a half-Disney universe.

conmag9

Aug 4, 2008
So, mom's a Jedi (exile) huh? With an excellent lightsaber and more Light Side points than you can shake a stick at?

Yeah, I can live with that :)

sergnb

Mar 12, 2011
Am I the only one tired of these "The protagonist of the last game you played..." threads?

They are obviously fishing for the popular thread badge and they add nothing new to discussion.

People just come here, drop whatever they played and ignore the rest of the thread.

There's seriously nothing interesting to discuss here.

*and now is when you report me for being "intentionally antagonistic"*

Mr_Nibbs

Dec 6, 2010
Son of Serious Sam has a nice ring to it. Just gotta hope that daddy dont lock the minigun cabinet (and why would he :D)

Ddgafd

Jul 11, 2009
My father is John Marston. Hell yes. "Let's go stab some grizzlies, Pa!"

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
So, my mom and dad are Shana and Dart respectively.

I wonder if that means I'll have the same transformation powers that they do...

(Props to anyone who can guess this game)

icame

Aug 4, 2010
The main character from Persona 4 eh? Didn't that game take place in modern day.. that means I'm in the future if I'm 15! WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE HOVERBOARDS!?! Back to the future lied to me.