The protagonist from the last game you played turns out to be your biological Father/Mother

Veldel

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Legacy
Apr 28, 2010
Lost in my mind
Country
US
wait so I am part cybertronion and son to the greatest robot ever Optimus Prime o_O

Last game I played was Transformers WoC

Spartan448

Apr 2, 2011
Assassins Creed Brotherhood...

Well, that would explain my uncanny ability to sneak up on people and listen in on conversations without them noticing. (Actually stood behind one of the school bullies once and listened for literally five minutes as he and his friends talked smack about me while being completely oblivious to my presence. When they finished, I said "Care to repeat that?". They asked me how much I heard, and then ran away. Everyone in class was laughing once word traveled around the school.)

Saviordd1

Jan 2, 2011
Shepard and Liara as my parents? Fuck...yes.

Wait
Wouldn't that make me asari?

SO either I'm adopted or a genetic freak accident.

Eh works for me

TheFinalFantasyWolf

Dec 23, 2010
sergnb said:
Am I the only one tired of these "The protagonist of the last game you played..." threads?

They are obviously fishing for the popular thread badge and they add nothing new to discussion.

People just come here, drop whatever they played and ignore the rest of the thread.

There's seriously nothing interesting to discuss here.

*and now is when you report me for being "intentionally antagonistic"*
Yes I know, and I was kind of expecting someone to say this.

I know, I picked a really generic thread to make but I swear this only came to my mind while I was playing MGS4 and a strange thought hit me : "What if my dad was Solid Snake?". I know I should have at least expressed the question with more "creativity", but yeah, this is just what I went with so, what the hell.

Tell me though, (cause I have actually been reading through all the posts) who turned out to be your daddy or momma? Did you get lucky? Or would you rather have been adopted? XD

Aurora Firestorm

May 1, 2008
Big Boss is my dad? Dude. I'd probably be doomed to get screwed over horribly later in life, or have to go shoot him or something (whoever here hasn't played MGS3, shame on you), but I'd at least inherit some serious badassery. And I'd give him hugs every day and try to make him happier because he's the saddest soldier ever.

Can I have the Patriot?

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
While Ezio is pretty awesome I'd be a little concerned about how old I am.

SomeLameStuff said:
Last game I played was Magic the Gathering... who's supposed to be the protagonist in that again?
Gideon Jura maybe? He's at least the narrator in the cutscene

goldendriger said:
My dad is Chuck Greene from Dead Rising 2?
Does that mean im a little girl? =O
An adorable little girl who likes megaman, that's you!

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
You mean the sorceress character from Shining Soul 2? I always knew there was magic within me. XD

Had I not just played Shining Soul 2, it would've been Touhou 6 where Reimu, the Shrine Maiden would be my mother.

Dominic Burchnall

Jun 13, 2011
Commander Shepard.

Hell yeah. Gotta say though, if I was younger than I am I would be worried sick about him, cos I wouldn't be able to go with him, but cos I'm nineteen, I think that should be old enough to serve on the Normandy. I could even help Garrus do his calibrations so he and my dad have more time to talk. Oh, and Jack is my mother, (from the Paragon relationship) and Shepard is an Adept, so I'll have some badass biotic powers to go with it.

Dominic Burchnall

Jun 13, 2011
chronicfc said:
Shepard... I just had the fun times with Tali and Miranda, so I'm either basically genetically perfect or part Quarian... good times, good times.
Sorry to break it to you, but it seems you're part Quarian. In the Mass Effect 2 DLC on the Lair of the Shadow Broker, there's hacked c-mail messages that reveal that Mirandas' fathers genetic meddling has meant she is unable to have children. So I'd get some immuno-boosters if I were you.

ilikepie59

Dec 4, 2008
Darksiders.
"My dad's better than your dad"
"No, my dad's better!"
"Well mine is a horseman of the fucking apocalypse! He is the embodiment of War itself!"

Jakub324

Jan 23, 2011
Mike Thorton (Alpha Protocol). I honestly don't know what to say, because my guy is pretty schizophrenic.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I am going to quote Luke lines from Star Wars The Empire Strike Back "No! It's not true! That's impossible!". (The last game I've played is Solatorobo: Red the hunter.)

CATB320

Jan 30, 2011
Marcus Fenix would be my dad?
I guess that's not so bad, but the Gears of War universe is depressing.