The "R" Word

Guilty Bystander

Mar 12, 2012
I laughed because of the look on his face even before I got the joke. And then even more as it only enhanced the comedy. Well done... Well done.

Ovrad

Mar 30, 2010
Aardvaarkman said:
Bicycles do not work that way! Goodnight!
They do if you have no derailleur and thus only one gear. (Coincidently, they didn't draw a derailleur)

Of course, unless it's a really old bike, or a kid's bike, you probably will never see those unless it's custom made.

azukar

Sep 7, 2009
Vanguard1219 said:
azukar said:
Context. Don't read if you don't want the joke spelled out.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-06-29-controversial-tomb-raider-scene-is-close-physical-intimidation-not-rape
You're welcome.
As the saying goes, "this is why we can't have nice things".

"A word that is not in our vocabulary". Oh, shut up you spineless little nothing. Look, I realize that we live in interesting times. People get easily offended to an almost pathetic extent these days, the world is trying to be more politically correct, and so on. I get it. I don't agree with it, but I get it.
Took me a while to figure out you weren't addressing me, there!

Blind0bserver

Blatant Narcissist
Mar 31, 2008
azukar said:
Vanguard1219 said:
azukar said:
Context. Don't read if you don't want the joke spelled out.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-06-29-controversial-tomb-raider-scene-is-close-physical-intimidation-not-rape
You're welcome.
As the saying goes, "this is why we can't have nice things".

"A word that is not in our vocabulary". Oh, shut up you spineless little nothing. Look, I realize that we live in interesting times. People get easily offended to an almost pathetic extent these days, the world is trying to be more politically correct, and so on. I get it. I don't agree with it, but I get it.
Took me a while to figure out you weren't addressing me, there!
Oh! Sorry for causing any undue alarm.