The Second Escapist Community?s Top 100 Games [Voting Closed]

PortalThinker113

Jul 13, 2010
Portal
Portal 2
Bioshock
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Super Mario 64

Damn, this was hard... so many games that I adore that I had to cut out for being the SLIGHTEST bit under these five...
I'm currently finally starting to play the Mass Effect series for the first time (Don't hurt me!), so I may have to edit this if it's as good as so many people say it is. It looks like the kind of thing I would adore, so we'll see.

Drexlor

Feb 23, 2010
Red Dead Redemption
Assassin's Creed II
Uncharted 2
Fallout 3
Star Wars: Battlefront 2

Darkstorm091

Jan 27, 2010
Portal 2
Chrono Cross
Paper Mario
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Pokemon Black / White

EDIT: Derp Can't count. -_-
FIXED

Swiergot007

Feb 22, 2011
Mass Effect 2
Fallout: New Vegas
Fallout 2
Europa Universalis 3
Operation Flashpoint : Cold War Crysis

Geek_DR

Dec 14, 2010
LoZ: Ocarina of Time
Portal 2
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Deus Ex
Metroid Prime

sigh... Naming 5 is mercilessly difficult. 10 at least would give a bit more room. It seems like a disservice for me to push Assassins Creed 2 or Bioshock or Burnout: Revenge.... off the list.

rekabdarb

Jun 25, 2008
Legend of Dragoon

Resident Evil 4

Suikoden (or the second but I haven't played it for more than 30 minutes. 120 bucks for a scratched disk, how lame) Does Genso Suikoden count? it's a psp game that has both games on it

Assassin's Creed 2 (I'm assuming brotherhood, and soon revelations count as xpacs)

Might and Magic 6

that last one was tough

Damn Left 4 Dead (1/2) would def be my number 6.

Juan Regular

Jun 3, 2008
Hmmm...

Shadow Of The Colossus
Half Life 2
Silent Hill 2
Uncharted 2
Grim Fandango

Kind of an obvious list, but that´s how it is. These are just classics.

Death Prophet

Mar 23, 2011
Dragon Age: Origins
Steel Battalion: Line of Contact (original xbox)
Mass Effect
Operation Flashpoint: Elite (original xbox)
Duke Nukem 3d

Shikua

Dec 7, 2010
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Mass Effect 2
Starcraft 2
Final Fantasy IV

The Great Fa

May 25, 2008
1) Morrowind - This is the last game I can remember playing that really knocked my socks off. I'd never seen anything of that scale before and my nerdy-ass love of fictional realities led me to get totally absorbed in the lore. There's a month of my life where I can't really remember anything except that I played Morrowind. A lot.

2)Deus Ex - I was initially intrigued by this game because at the time it was introduced to me, I was playing a paper n' pencil RPG called Rifts, and Deus Ex seemed to be video game version of that. Also, this game sports some of the best level design I've ever seen and was full of subjects and thoughts that were stirring around in my brain long after I'd finished the game itself. "God was a dream of good government."

3)Thief 2 - More superb level design. Some really creative mission objectives too. I don't think I was ever as obsessed with this game as I was with it's predecessor, but I cannot deny that Thief 2 had simply been improved in almost every way.

4)Hitman: Blood Money - Great level design - bit of a trend here. I also just loved the thrill of discovering new ways to murder people and get around the intricate stages. And let's face it, being 47 is just cool.

5)Civilization 4 - Man, I suck at strategy games, but I do love them so. This one is my favorite because, well.................okay I haven't analyzed my love of this series that well. Sure is good, though.

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
Super Metroid
Super Smash Brothers Melee
Half-Life 2
Shadow Of The Colossus
Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time

Thanks for taking the time out to round up votes, I've always been interested in whats popular.