Halo: Combat Evolved

xxcloud417xx

Oct 22, 2008
Deus Ex
Portal
Lemmings (you know you liked it)
Mass Effect
Knight of the Old Republic

All PC games lol... I swear it wasn't even on purpose!

havass

Dec 15, 2009
Assassin's Creed 2
Batman Arkham Asylum
Crysis 2
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Dragon Age: Origins

alik44

Sep 11, 2010
The elder scrolls 4 oblivion
Sam and max Hit the road
Pokemon Yellow
Infamous
Star Wars Knights of the old Republic

stiffy

Mar 23, 2010
- The Witcher 2
- Fallout:New Vegas
- Dragon Age: Origins
- Batman: Arkham Asylum
- Mass Effect 2

(Pc)

Zeriah

Mar 26, 2009
World of Warcraft
Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Warcraft 3
Perfect Dark
Call of Duty 4

rapidoud

Feb 1, 2008
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance
Black and White 2
Mass Effect
Metal Gear Solid 4
Abe's Oddysee

I didn't enjoy MGS3 much.

Preferable if Portal doesn't place in top 50 for me.

Imat

Feb 21, 2009
Oblivion: Gameplay and graphics were a huge improvement over Morrowind, and I found the entire thing entertaining. I've gone through the Dark Brotherhood quests 4 or 5 times now. I think it deserves some recognition.

Fallout 3: It was like Oblivion with guns at first, which kinda turned me off tbh. But then I truly played it. The story was great, the universe is rich, and the guns were fun. I didn't like how stealing negatively impacted karma, which was my bread and butter in Oblivion, yet it did so many things right for me. All-around good RPG.

Galactic Civilizations 2: Fun game. Whenever I grow tired of the other games, I always return to GalCivs2. I usually run a marathon session, seeing how far I can get in a certain time limit on the largest universe with the most habitable planets and enemies. When I get tired of the huge, galaxy-wide consequences of my actions, I have some fun building a fleet that is named and designed in such a way as to imply uniformity. These ships were designed to fly together. Then I unleash them on the unsuspecting masses.

Evil Genius: Lesser-known, but still fun. Comedic, eccentric, and a fairly unique take on the genre, this is another of those games I go back to when I grow bored of the others.

Battlefield 1942 (And various mods): Perfect LAN game. Dice and EA did an excellent job with this game. The customizability, the hilarity of some moments, and the simplicity of LANning it all make this an excellent candidate for any top games list. Highly recommended.

Things I didn't include: Fallout: New Vegas, KOTOR 1, Diablo 2, Dungeon Siege 1 & 2, Civilization 4, Battlefront 1&2, CoD 2, Rome: Total War, Majesty 1 & 2, Magicka, Just Cause 2, GTA 3/Vice City/San Andreas, Borderlands, Starcraft, etc.

Ninedeus

Feb 26, 2010
Silent Hill (PS1)
Xenogears (PS1)
Shadow of the Colossus (PS2)
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness (PS2)
Dragon Age: Origins (PC)

Wow, when you add nostalgia to the mix, it gets really, really tough to choose.

That Mo Guy

May 23, 2011
Let's see, in no real order.

Rock Band 2 - not only have I put hours upon hours into it, but I've but Microsoft point card upon Microsoft point card into it as well, and for the most part, I don't regret it. If I'm bored, I can always boot the game up and play for a bit. And I can play it in a bunch of different ways. I love it! Nowadays I play Rock Band 3 over 2, but I'm listing 2 because I feel it was overall a better game.

Borderlands - another game I've put hundreds of hours into. Even in single player, I just had a blast with the game. I was addicted to finding better guns and making my characters stronger, and really never got bored. And the DLC, especially secret armor, just added so much more to the game for me.

Devil May Cry 3 - my favorite action game. Everything about the game, from the combat to the cutscenes, exudes fun and that made it a blast to play.

Super Smash Bros. Melee - I played this game so much in my childhood it's ridiculous. My friends and I had all out wars in this game and was in general something that bonded me with some of my friends. I'd argue that Brawl is a better game, but Melee means more to me in a sentimental capacity.

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne - Honestly, this last game is a toss up. But I'm going to give the nod to SMT:N because it's one of the few turn-based RPGs that's really memorable to me, even though I played it years and years ago. I'll never forget how freaking hard the game was and how accomplished I felt to finish it.