Feb 13, 2009
Mirrors Edge
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Metal Gear Solid 4
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Portal 2

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Wow, this is just unbelievably massive...
It's gonna take you (Cpt_Oblivious) a long time to count all of these if you're doing it alone. Still, can't wait to see the end results. Also, it would be cool in my opinion if you would put the number of votes each game, or at least the top 10, got next to them. I don't think last year's top 100 had that... Anyways, that's just an idea, throwing it out there. But of course, you'll have your hands full either way, so you do what you want, and I'll be happy with it :D

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
[HEADING=1]Voting is now Closed[/HEADING]​

Owlslayer said:
It's gonna take you (Cpt_Oblivious) a long time to count all of these if you're doing it alone.
Shouldn't be too long. I did 2 hours of work last night and had got up to page 15.
RoevsangerBoerge said:
When will the votes be counted?
Now. I've just done yours.

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
SirBryghtside said:
Awesome! I think we should bet on this year's winner.
I bet it isn't Angry Birds.

I would make a serious bet, but my head is so full of game titles right now - we're a fairly diverse community in what we like.

Initial J

Dec 14, 2009
Batman: Arkham Asylum [PC]
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time [N64]
No More Heroes [Wii]
Diablo II [PC]
Team Fortress 2 [PC]

...Sorry. I didn't notice that the voting was already closed until I posted this... I just came back from week long trip and had left this page open in my browser before hand and didn't bother checking the updated content before posting (had latest page I had checked open so I didn't see the comment on the first post and didn't bother re-reading the topic name..).

I'll be really disappointed if Diablo II and Ocarina of Time won't make it to the top50.