The Second (Un)Official Ecapist Potluck!

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
SnowCold said:
A bit more explanations please?
You've already been told what a potluck is, so I'll brief you on where this came from. A while ago there was a thread where some guy who just joined advertised a couple of videos. People pointed that out and he got angry, claiming he was just sharing something amusing. He got very rude and trollish, and in the process the topic of getting together and eating foods came about (don't quite remember how and the thread is deleted now. I think I helped start it, though). After the thread got locked someone made another thread since it was such an amusing topic. We are now doing it again.

Back on topic, I'll grill, bring chips, and make that french fry recipe I shared earlier. And by the way, for anyone who tried that recipe I shared, how did you like it?

Titanguy654

Jul 14, 2009
A random person said:
SnowCold said:
You've already been told what a potluck is, so I'll brief you on where this came from. A while ago there was a thread where some guy who just joined advertised a couple of videos. People pointed that out and he got angry, claiming he was just sharing something amusing. He got very rude and trollish, and in the process the topic of getting together and eating foods came about (don't quite remember how and the thread is deleted now. I think I helped start it, though). After the thread got locked someone made another thread since it was such an amusing topic. We are now doing it again.

Back on topic, I'll grill, bring chips, and make that french fry recipe I shared earlier. And by the way, for anyone who tried that recipe I shared, how did you like it?
Yay, someone remembers!

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
I'll bring the bacon.
Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of bacon, but I still won't have enough.

Titanguy654

Jul 14, 2009
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.125446?page=1

A link to the original potluck.

Amalith

Mar 29, 2009
Titanguy654 said:
A random person said:
SnowCold said:

Yay, someone remembers!
Wasn't that only a few weeks ago, or have I been ignoring the passing of time?

At any rate it seemed to be recent enough to remember fairly easily. (that or I'm REALLY out of it right now)

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
xxhazyshadowsxx said:
You can't tell me that doesen't look a LITTLE Like Dr. Dre..
I couldn't say for sure.
All isopods look the same to me.
oh god i didn't mean it like that i am so sorry
Tsk Tsk Tsk.. And I'M The Speciesist?