The Setting Of The Last Game You Were In Is Your New Home

Don Savik

Aug 27, 2011
Serious Sam The Random Encounter. Hells yea! :3
I mean, ancient egypt, fighting off endless waves of space demons........
forever....
without rest.....
wait a minute whats that noise

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sees endless sea of kamikazes*

f*ck.

Tommeh Brownleh

May 26, 2011
So... a Rome of genetic clones with a few of those clones being murderous bastards? I've been assigned to kill the barber.

RejjeN

Aug 12, 2009
Newerth? I think I can live with that as long as I stay out of the Hellbourne's way... Mostly...

Kadoodle

Nov 2, 2010
Shangri-la. Awesome. (I was playing a multiplayer match in Uncharted 2.)

If multiplayer doesn't count, then I'm living in the wild west. Meh. At least the prostitutes are kinda sexy.

Chalacachaca

May 15, 2011
Pros: Living in New Orleans means I get to know a lot of people with a culture entirely different than mine.

Cons: They all want to kill me because they're infected with a strange virus, and I only get to know like 4 people who are too busy trying to survive.

Breaker deGodot

Apr 14, 2009
Last game I played was Silent Hill 2.
Fuck.

The game before that was System Shock 2.
Double fuck.

And before that I was playing Minecraft.
I think I'll go hang myself.

Nobby

Nov 13, 2009
I suppose ill be taking residence in the Battletech universe then. Hope those pesky clans don't make too much trouble.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
I was bored, and to pass the time I played the original Quake.
I'm not sure what that means, because I'm not even sure if the developers know what the setting is in the original Quake.
CAPTCHA: iceyou sacerdotis.
Wait a minute... I see you sacerdotists...
Dear God. CALL THE POLICE, THE PRIEST IS IN DANGER.

Char-Nobyl

May 8, 2009
Well, at least I can be satisfied in the knowledge that I'll probably be stranded in Arkham City with plenty of other Escapist viewers.

TMAce

Sep 5, 2011
I narrowly missed San Paro (full of people with suspiciously good aim...) for the Capital Wasteland. What's this friendly looking, pale yellow creature with the big claws? I wonder if it will be my fr-

WaywardHaymaker

Aug 21, 2009
I was just thinking as I was playing, "You know, if I were stuck in the Mass Effect universe I bet I could actually find a way to survive. I'm a big enough fanboy, I know the setting in and out."

I'd be pretty happy if I were sent there.

Cameoflage

Feb 5, 2008
I'm playing The Sims 2 right now. Specifically, a high-rise apartment building that I built in the downtown neighborhood. It's a little dingy-looking but by the standards of real cities it's pretty decent. I'm not sure if I'd actually be rooming with my Sim household or just living in the same building, but either way I'm okay with this. The Sim I'm playing is a cool guy; we'd probably get along as roommates. Or at least drive each other equally crazy, instead of one of us clearly being "the bad roommate".

Also I kind of think of myself in Sim terms anyway. And on top of that, the supernatural stuff in the Sims world would be awesome to see in action, since I've always wished our world had similar things.

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
Deus Ex HR so I'm in detroit. I used to live there, but now there are robots, so it's better?

viking97

Jan 23, 2010
i live in TF2. hmm, i guess i could just stay in the base and hope we don't lose. i might be the medics assistant, as long as i don't get experimented on. i'd be the engies, but he seems to be the type to work alone.

Argol228

Mar 14, 2009
for all you guys like me stuck in lordran, does that mean we died already? since the only way to get there is to be an undead. as long as we don't hollow we can never truly die. I am so joining the Dragon covenant.

not_you

Don't ask, or you won't know
Mar 16, 2011
I live in a bank heist...?
I guess that would be the normal world... (LOL)
Payday does that to people...