The Setting Of The Last Game You Were In Is Your New Home

darkfire613

Jun 26, 2009
I either live on Titan Station (been replaying Dead Space 2) or in the world of Scribblenauts (was playing on my iPad earlier today) depending on your interpretation of what counts as a real game. I'd much prefer the latter.

ConstantErasing

Sep 26, 2011
Well that would be TF2 and I guess I would be spending a lot of time in Double Cross as a Sniper. Well at least its a good job.

MorganL4

Person
May 1, 2008
ummmmmm well this is kinda boring cuz i last played civ 5 and I already live on planet earth.... though on this earth Russia and America do not own half the planet each.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Last game I played: NHL 10. Dude, I live in an ice hockey arena! Hmm... not the worst of existences I guess.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
zxcvbnmas said:
So i am stuck in WH 40k univers on a unkown planet. And i am impreial guard...

Well might as well take this hot lazer gun to my own forhead
>.< ouch .... that sucks man

OT: i'm in a little village called Colhen,wondering 1) how i got there and 2)(assuming i'm also the last character i played) why i'm 9 ft tall, and a half ton a muscle

Mauso88

A Simply Dignified Manly Man.
Feb 3, 2011
Welcome to Azeroth! Don't mind Deathwing, he's a bit grumpy cause he has a snow-plow for a face.

Jfswift

Hmm.. what's this button do?
Nov 2, 2009
Well this sucks, I'm now stuck in the world from Dark Souls. I guess I'll just hide at the firelink shrine all day.

darthbilbo

Apr 18, 2009
Feudal Japan. With most of one of the Islands under my control, a strong ally at my back,and my only enemy sandwiched between me and the Clan with the best Samurai. And I have guns. Booyah. (Shogun II by the way)

BlueFishie

Jan 4, 2010
I'm on Space Station 13. I don't think I'll live for long. Though maybe I can hide somewhere until the evacuation shuttle gets here...