The Setting Of The Last Game You Were In Is Your New Home

fulano

Oct 14, 2007
The year is 2027 and...we're all fucked.

Good thing is that I can buy eye augmentations for my shit eyesight, bad thing is that I'm most likely poor, so that's out and my shit eyesight is in; plus, and Mexicantown ain't doing so hot these days.

On second thought, I hear outfront augmentations are being offered so as to go work at Panachaea, or whatever the hell that big hole in the ocean's name is. What could possibly go wrong?

TJSAINT

Oct 26, 2011
So I'm stuck as Chris Jericho, trying to defeat the Undertaker at WrestleMania for the rest of my existence. Faaaaaantastic... Could be worse though. I could have bought Dark Souls.

Muphin_Mann

Oct 4, 2007
Sovereign _909 said:
So I live on the Citadel from Mass Effect 2...
SWEET!
As do i! Im currently conducting illegial tansgenic rsearch on level 21 of the Zakera ward. Look me up.

Dr. Crawver

Doesn't know why he has premium
Nov 20, 2009
space marine...ho hum, another day working at the manufactorum. Here's hoping the tyranids or orks or chaos or eldar or tau or necrons or anything else doesn't turn up to kill us all. Oh hey mr commissar, yes I believe in the emperor, don't shoot me. Oh fuck the inquisition's turned up. Guess life sucked anyway

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Ooh, nice Gothic architecture around this castle...Lots of unlit candles, though, and not enough windows...Hold on, what's all this red stuff all over that door? What could possibly have...

Uh oh. I'm in a lot of trouble...At least I'm not scared of the dark.

...Only what's in it...

Quote me if you recognise the game.

I Max95

Mar 23, 2009
Arkham City
not only that it is also right in the middle of Protocol 10 in my save game
being bombarded by high explosives and bullets killing almost everyone inside
so basically im screwed
unless batman saves me, but i think he has bigger fish to fry at the moment

I Max95

Mar 23, 2009
leet_x1337 said:
Ooh, nice Gothic architecture around this castle...Lots of unlit candles, though, and not enough windows...Hold on, what's all this red stuff all over that door? What could possibly have...

Uh oh. I'm in a lot of trouble...

Amnesia: Dark decent?

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
I Max95 said:
leet_x1337 said:

Uh oh. I'm in a lot of trouble...

Amnesia: Dark decent?
Uh-huh.

Frezz

Nov 3, 2011
Shadow of the Colossus

Well, provided that I haven't been dumped next to any angry architecture, I guess I'm alright as long as I learn to subsist on lizard-meat.