The Setting Of The Last Game You Were In Is Your New Home

Lordpils

Aug 3, 2009
I now live in Ashan well I guess I'd head over to the Pao Islands and help free more orcs.

Skotavus

May 23, 2010
The Mojave Wasteland?

Huge shoulder-mounted energy weapons and salvage-strewn post-apocalyptic ruins where I can over-use hyphens to my heart's-content?

Awesome-------------

Greenstripe0

Apr 2, 2010
Well, according to the Civilization V game that I was just playing, not only is Egypt right next to Rome and Germany (and I mean right next to) thanks to the brilliant leadership by me they were an extremely peaceful people, until Germany pushed them to far and in the year 1000 Germany brought a 500 year upon them. Egypt crushed the Germans and absorbed their civilization into their own making Egypt the largest Civilization on the map in the year 1960. I'll tell you more when I get around to finishing that game ahaahahah.

Viirin

Jul 30, 2011
Most recent game I played was Mount and Blade. At least I can't die, but the pain...

I actually wouldn't mind though, just rescue enough prisoners and my army will grow big enough that I don't even have to fight anymore, just leave it to my troops. As long as I can keep a few heroes in line so my Surgery party skill is high enough that no one else can die, either.

Edit: I always choose Khergit (sp), but since they aren't in Fire & Sword, I chose Crimean and went rebel.

NeverKnowsBest

Dec 22, 2010
Isla Variatas. A group of islands in the South Pacific... that are infested with crazy-ass villains and creatures made by shoving two random animals together and hitting them with Science! I don't know how I feel about this.

Viirin

Jul 30, 2011
NeverKnowsBest said:
Isla Variatas. A group of islands in the South Pacific... that are infested with crazy-ass villains and creatures made by shoving two random animals together and hitting them with Science! I don't know how I feel about this.
...Impossible Creatures? I love that game.

sgtslacker

Jun 28, 2011
I would really rather not live in the dark souls universe thanks, i think ill just jump off a cliff instead.

Violator[xL]

Nov 14, 2007
Oh sheesh that just means I end up in 1945 and Nazi-Germany is winning, because of me.

/Hearts of Iron 2

spartandude

Nov 24, 2009
I live in morrowind?

I will put all my effort into preventing the red year from occuring, morrowing shall not fall!

Elven Marksman

Jun 27, 2008
I live in... Japan? Oh, well that was sort of anticlimactic. I guess 11eyes isn't the most interesting universe to drop into if you're a normal squishy human.

red the fister

Mar 11, 2009
Koprulu Sector. damn terrans are coming with a fuck-load of battle cruisers... i hope cerebrates are still immortal!

Baron_Rouge

Oct 30, 2009
I'm going to die. Again and again and again.

I knew playing Dark Souls would come back to haunt me...