THE SHOCKING TRUTH ABOUT TACONEWS!!!

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
I am upset. Why aren't I being praised amongst the other gods? Why am I not worthy? I am upset and I shall take me and my mystical powers of godliness with me and go to another thread! :(

WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME?!

Skatologist

Choke On Your Nazi Cookies
Jan 25, 2014
Padwolf said:
I am upset. Why aren't I being praised amongst the other gods? Why am I not worthy? I am upset and I shall take me and my mystical powers of godliness with me and go to another thread! :(

WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME?!
Sorry, 5 digit posters or higher can only be gods. Even beings with magical powers can't be higher if they have 4 digits or lower worth of posts. You can maybe be a demigod though.

Qwurty2.0

Apr 21, 2011
Skatologist said:
Padwolf said:

WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME?!
Sorry, 5 digit posters or higher can only be gods. Even beings with magical powers can't be higher if they have 4 digits or lower worth of posts. You can maybe be a demigod though.
He doesn't post several times everyday for years because he's busy... and he expects to be taken seriously on top of that?!

xaszatm

That Voice in Your Head
Sep 4, 2010
Padwolf said:

WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME?!
So your avatar reflect what you're thinking right now? :p

Alexei F. Karamazov

Feb 22, 2014
Lunar Templar said:
Jim is the only god worthy of praise.
You might say something differently if you were to make, like, 20 more posts and return to this thread. Think of it: an arbitrary position of false-godhood with little to no powers! On the internet, no less! It could all be yours!!

OT: So according to my post count, I'm more of a level 2 fighter compared to these level 30 sorcerers and wizards. Part of me regrets lurking for all of those years, but whatever, being a shitty adventurer is much more interesting than bureaucratic godhood anyways. Can this humble warrior get a blessing? I've got to clear out some kobolds, and my rusty knife has been "fidgety," as of late.

xaszatm

That Voice in Your Head
Sep 4, 2010
Alexei F. Karamazov said:
Lunar Templar said:
You might say something differently if you were to make, like, 20 more posts and return to this thread. Think of it: an arbitrary position of false-godhood with little to no powers! On the internet, no less! It could all be yours!!

OT: So according to my post count, I'm more of a level 2 fighter compared to these level 30 sorcerers and wizards. Part of me regrets lurking for all of those years, but whatever, being a shitty adventurer is much more interesting than bureaucratic godhood anyways. Can this humble warrior get a blessing? I've got to clear out some kobolds, and my rusty knife has been "fidgety," as of late.
*ahem*

BLESSED BE THIS YOUNG TRAVELER! MAY HIS POSTS BRING MERRIMENT. MAY HIS REPLIES SPARK DEBATE! FOR BLESSED IS HE THAT WALKS THE PATH OF THE ESCAPIST! ALWAYS QUESTIONING, ALWAYS JOYFUL! LET HIM DISCOVER THE JOY FOUND IN THESE FORUMS AS WE ALL DO WHEN WE WALK THE PATH OF THE CRUNCHY SHELL. AND, MOST OF ALL, LET HIM BLAME KROSS WHENEVER FOUL MISFORTUNE FOLLOWS HIM!

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
Lunar Templar said:
I'm working on it, one can not rush ascend to divinity. Bad things tend to happen to those who rush these things.

Lieju

Jan 4, 2009
But why isn't anyone talking about Taco's ties to the wheelbarrow and zeppelin-industry!!?

My proof:
PsychicTaco115 said:
Hey guys you should all buy a lot of wheelbarrows. Everyday, after intense tacoing, I take all my wheelbarrows to my private zeppelin to just chill out in the upper atmosphere.
Taco was PAID OFF.

WHY IS NO NEWS SOURCE REPORTING THIS!!?

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
I was a god before it was cool. Y'all just jelly.

Now scratch me under my chin.

Yes, like that.... mmmm....

Alexei F. Karamazov

Feb 22, 2014
xaszatm said:
Lunar Templar said:

*ahem*

BLESSED BE THIS YOUNG TRAVELER! MAY HIS POSTS BRING MERRIMENT. MAY HIS REPLIES SPARK DEBATE! FOR BLESSED IS HE THAT WALKS THE PATH OF THE ESCAPIST! ALWAYS QUESTIONING, ALWAYS JOYFUL! LET HIM DISCOVER THE JOY FOUND IN THESE FORUMS AS WE ALL DO WHEN WE WALK THE PATH OF THE CRUNCHY SHELL. AND, MOST OF ALL, LET HIM BLAME KROSS WHENEVER FOUL MISFORTUNE FOLLOWS HIM!
... I'm ready.

COFFEE FOR THE COFFEE GOD!! TACOS FOR THE TACO THRONE!!

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
Lieju said:
PsychicTaco115 said:
Hey guys you should all buy a lot of wheelbarrows. Everyday, after intense tacoing, I take all my wheelbarrows to my private zeppelin to just chill out in the upper atmosphere.
Taco was PAID OFF.

WHY IS NO NEWS SOURCE REPORTING THIS!!?
Welp, the proof is in the pudding

I'll have to write about my own inner corruption and other such theological nonsense

However, I can confirm that no wheelbarrows were harmed in my zepplin

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
xaszatm said:
[HEADING=1]PRAISE BE TO THE ESCAPIST PANTHEON!!!

PRAISE BE TO PSYCHOTACO115: SEER OF ALL REALITIES

PRAISE BE TO DAYSTAR: ELDER GOD

PRAISE BE TO CARAMEL FRAPPE: COFFEE GOD

PRAISE BE TO FAPPY: CAT GOD

PRAISE BE TO VAULT101: REVIVED GOD[/HEADING]
Not a one of those is accurate.
We old ones are displeased by your worship of the false NewScapist gods.
The OldScapist shall awaken from its slumber and devour you all!
Then you will remember that Souplex is your one true master.
Tha sinn Escapist!

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
You do all realise you're just feeding the post god, Sassafrass right? And each post builds up his strength until he returns to this mortal realm and kills all the...mortals. With Football Manager probably.

xaszatm

That Voice in Your Head
Sep 4, 2010
Souplex said:
xaszatm said:
[HEADING=1]PRAISE BE TO THE ESCAPIST PANTHEON!!!

PRAISE BE TO PSYCHOTACO115: SEER OF ALL REALITIES

PRAISE BE TO DAYSTAR: ELDER GOD

PRAISE BE TO CARAMEL FRAPPE: COFFEE GOD

PRAISE BE TO FAPPY: CAT GOD

PRAISE BE TO VAULT101: REVIVED GOD[/HEADING]
Not a one of those is accurate.
We old ones are displeased by your worship of the false NewScapist gods.
The OldScapist shall awaken from its slumber and devour you all!
Then you will remember that Souplex is your one true master.
Tha sinn Escapist!
Andy Shandy said:
You do all realise you're just feeding the post god, Sassafrass right? And each post builds up his strength until he returns to this mortal realm and kills all the...mortals. With Football Manager probably.
NEW HOLY ONES!!!

[HEADING=1]ALL HAIL ANDY SHANDY: GOD OF DISASTER!

ALL HAIL SOUPLEX: GOD OF THE OLD ONES![/HEADING]

Qwurty2.0

Apr 21, 2011
[HEADING=1]
WE ALL KNOW LARGE, COLORED TEXT IS THE TRUE GOD OF THESE FORUMS​
[/HEADING]