The Song At Your Funeral

Redcap224

Aug 1, 2011
Ah, I decided this one a long while ago. Gotta go with the classic fun tune that will remind folks not to take life too seriously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdyC1BrQd6g

Benny Lava. Oh yes.

" Who put the goat in here? The yellow goat I ate? "

Ghonesis

Feb 15, 2011
My mom's never going to agree on this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxujAPhxlo0&ob=av3n

purehatred89

Jul 27, 2011
KoRn - Here To Stay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr3x7tS__dE&ob=av3n

It's the song that got me into metal, and I still love it to this day. Plus the title is a little ironic when mixed with the fact it's playing at my funeral.

Instant K4rma

StormFella
Aug 29, 2008

I'd rather have my friends and family appreciate my time spent with them fondly instead of looking forward to a life without me.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
If I were to prank somones funeral (I wouldnt, but it would be hell funny), "I am not a whore by LMFAO".

But at MY funeral, well, I guess it would be "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" By the offspring.

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
I'm a Rammstein nut, so it'll be one on their songs. One of these probably:

Nebel.
Wo Bist Du.
Ohne Dich.
Ein Lied.

Probably that latter one (Ein Lied).

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Julianking93 said:
I feel a bit morbid this evening...
You should hear my current bands demos... they have me write most of it, except drums, but anyway they get really specific about the instruments, it usually comes out sounding somewhere between The Strokes and Two Door Cinema Club but no one gives a damn about the lyrics so we get these really up beat songs with morbid depressing lyrics, because, hey I like 90'smusic, it's the most awkward thing I've ever heard...<.<

anyway OT:

I pick You Are Dead...

And Jet Lag by the Drags, my favorite Punk band...<.<

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Depends on if it'll be funny or more serious although the song I want played either way is

Would also want this to be played as well
Oh and probably this as well

And then various other songs dependant on what tone I decided to go with.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Sacman said:
You should hear my current bands demos... they have me write most of it, except drums, but anyway they get really specific about the instruments, it usually comes out sounding somewhere between The Strokes and Two Door Cinema Club but no one gives a damn about the lyrics so we get these really up beat songs with morbid depressing lyrics, because, hey I like 90'smusic, it's the most awkward thing I've ever heard...<.<
Oddly enough, those are usually my favourite types of songs. Really super happy and upbeat sounding but with demented, psychotic or depressing lyrics.
Something in the same vain as... Dog Fashion Disco or something :3
Mackheath said:
OK, that first one got to me. *cuddle* =(.
*snuggles* It is an emotional one :(

No_Remainders

Sep 11, 2009
This thread has been done to death! (I'm sorry, I had to)

OT: I'd like "Sorrow" (the acoustic version, that is) by Bad Religion played.