The StarCraft II Beta Has Begun

Netrosis

Jul 12, 2009
e2density said:
OHHHHH!
That's why I didn't see the Korean kid at school today.
I giggled IRL.

Looks like I didn't get in. *damn*
Maybe they haven't put out all of the Australian ones (hope!).

But I do have another free 7 days of World of Warcraft!

I'm really interested in the custom maps option. I play WC3 maps a lot, and I'm just really interested in developing some maps for SC2. I used to love playing the Tower Defence Maps, Bound Maps, and Grid Defence, who can forget Cat n' Mouse. Shit, those were the days.

Extravaganza

Mar 2, 2009
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I DIDNT MAKE IT!!!
Fu----------

I Had the largest near heart attack of my life (that made sense right?) AND FOR NOTHING.

LokiSeto

KUL Member
Jan 25, 2008
Dang... didn't get in. :'( And neither did my friend. Oh well... I think we got one more friend who was in it, so we'll see if he got in. Although he's not as HARDCORE! about it as us.

*goes and plays MAG for now*

Slavik_91

May 2, 2009
Well I never really liked MP on SC1 anyways, never saw why people like it so much and don't think I'll be missing much.

Maybe I need to be Korean to enjoy Sc or something.

Icehearted

Jul 14, 2009
No invite here either. We should start a club.

Maybe the other two "installments" will see a beta, though I guess by then anyone that would have wanted to try it would have purchased episode 1 or whatever they're going to call it. I'll just watch people freak out about it and bide my time for a reasonably priced battle chest version.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Is it just me who thinks that this games a little over hyped? I mean, I'll bet most of the younger gamers here (including me) never even played the first one and will have massive expectations for the second.

Spleeni

Jul 5, 2008
John Funk said:
Oh man, this is so freaking good, guys.

SO GOOD.
DAMN YOU
DAMN YOUR SEXY BETA

I think I'll drown myself in butter. Then I can die happy.

The_Evermind

Jul 7, 2009
I'm so happy that they actually got around to releasing a beta that I almost don't mind curling up in a corner waiting for the nest waves.

Internet Kraken

Animalia Mollusca Cephalopada
Mar 18, 2009
I didn't expect a beta for this game to get released so soon. Luckily I just finished my most recent Mass Effect 2 play through so I have no urges to play any other games. Which means I can focus on this beta!

Well, I would if I was in it. Oh well, there inviting people in waves so maybe I'll get in later.

John Funk said:

SO GOOD.
Here's a hypothetical question for you; what would you have done if you didn't get in the beta?

Wodan

Feb 8, 2010
*DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL*

So um yeah... I know i won't get in any time soon to the beta due to the thousands of beta keys from blizzcon that are going to be worked in first. But o well I am hoping for the best. Hell... its about fucking time!

Deofuta

Nov 10, 2009
John Funk said:

SO GOOD.
Well, thank you for the delightfully fulfulling and informative info John!

;)

My friend made it in, hes streaming his game over skype for me to view. SO COOOL!!!!!